Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Thanks for this site (Read 220,705 times)
operator

Aberdeen (originally Glasgow)
Re: Thanks for this site
Reply #30 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 11:36am

I use this site all the time and have saved a huge amount of cash. I've also recomended the site to my parents.

IP Logged

naina

Reply #31 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 5:59pm

Love this site!! Used it the other day on my blackberry and all worked ok!! Very impressed! Naina.

IP Logged

gvshah1978

Reply #32 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 5:11pm

hello,
thank you very much for this very useful and money saving site....

IP Logged

bazzerfewi
Supreme Member

Baz

Barnsley
Reply #33 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 6:10pm

Guess What

I am also from Barnsley and I have been using this fantastic site for a number of years now it is my belief that because Of Saynoto0870 providers such as Virgin are now offering none geographical numbers in their all inclusive packages.

I believe that this site has made a differance and because of the membership we will eventually either see an end to 08s or as virgin have done they will be a part of the all inclusive packages. It is not a solution because companies are still profateering but I think it is a step in the right direction. Wink

WWW bazzerfewi aom@blueyonder.co.uk  
IP Logged

vmeldrew1

Reply #34 - Nov 2nd, 2007 at 9:31pm

Grinthis site is excellent however i got my cashback deal from phoneboxdirect off your site and have lost £360!!!!! best i save that over the next 20 years not using 0870!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

IP Logged

kiwi5

Reply #35 - Dec 10th, 2007 at 5:23pm

I'd just like to thank you soooooooooooo much for this site!!! I have told all my friends about it and now we're all saving money!

Thanks loads!

5 Grin

IP Logged

davietn

Rhondda, South Wales.
Reply #36 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 3:07pm

Fantastic site - well done!! 

I've got Sky's phone service, unlimited geographic 01/02 calls for £5per month but they've just upped their tariff for 0870 numbers to 10p per min. 

This site saves me a fortune.  Seems everyone these days wants you to ring their 0870 number.

Since finding this site I've been able to find an alternative for every 0870 number I need.

Thanks!

---&&Nige.

IP Logged

revjohnmacleod

Reply #37 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 9:46am

Thanks once again for this site which has saved me, quite literally, hundreds of pounds over the last few years.

IP Logged

JennySz

Reply #38 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:07pm

Just wanted to say thanks for the site - recently moved to Spain so trying to contact numbers back home for elec/gas/sky etc has been a nightmare till I found this site.

IP Logged

piscescat

Reply #39 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 5:24pm

I just sent an email to the site but then thought I should post it here so I have now registered, am officially a "newbie", and am putting my first post on the site!!

Can't navigate back to the email to copy and paste it now.............but suffice to say I was thanking everyone here for an amazing and superb service - WELL DONE SAYNOTO0870.com!!!!!!!!!!!

FW Liverpool

IP Logged

Dragonrider

West Yorkshire
Reply #40 - Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:14pm

My first post here, but have been using your services for a year or two I think. Just wanted to pass on  my thanks to the person who had the original bright idea for this site, and to all those who have contributed numbers since it's inception!

You've saved me hard earned  dosh when trying to get sense out of SkyTV, and most recently, Saga insurances. Actually finding a 0800 for insurance renewals was a fantastic boon as the length of the call was, to say the least, lengthy!  Wink

Also, the free call numbers to OneTel for my renewal of my £5 per month call package means a lot too!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2009 at 2:14pm by Dragonrider »  

IP Logged

geezer

Reply #41 - Feb 6th, 2009 at 11:49am

Thanks from me too - who created this site - all hail - oh dear - that shows my age.

Anyway.

Brilliant - what the web/internet should be about.

Many many thanks

Smiley

IP Logged

citychick

Reply #42 - Feb 15th, 2009 at 2:06pm

I would like to say a big thankyou for your site, it has helped me get through to Sky after trying the 08442 number and getting nowhere with a refund they owed me for nearly two weeks. As I only use a mobile phone it was costing me a fortune as I only get normal land line or mobile calls in with my contract. Today I tried a number someone has put on your website recently and would you believe it, I got through to installations at Sky after TWO rings and my money has been refunded!! PsThanks to the guy at Orange for telling me about this site.  Smiley

IP Logged

jacklake

Reply #43 - Feb 22nd, 2009 at 10:36am

Smiley Fantastic site, really useful and money saving information. Im a big fan of sites that cut costs, especially in the current economic climate. I use discount codes and hot deals sites alot more now.

IP Logged

tonj

newbie:
Reply #44 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 1:41pm

just wanted to say hi and I'm glad I found this site and I hope it will help me and others get around the scourge of these new 08705 numbers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge