<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
De Agostini UK (Read 19,007 times)
baztard

De Agostini UK
Mar 23rd, 2005 at 3:43pm

Does anyone know an alternative number for the above company.

Number I am currently using 0870 8702575

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: De Agostini UK
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2005 at 4:14pm

If you go to www.deagostini.co.uk and click on 'Disclaimer', it gives the address, telephone number and fax.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2009 at 2:01pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

cranhill

Leicestershire
Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 11:01am

It's not easy to find but the number you want is a London phone number where you ask for customer service. Telephone 020 8600 2000 it works for now, but once they get too many people asking for customer service they may refuse your request.
John

IP Logged

tattytony

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 1:59pm

Hi All, I have used the number in this thread, i managed to get intouch with a few people but in the end they REFUSED Cry to put me through to Customer Services,

If anyone has the number for the Customer Services I would be very grateful.  Kiss

IP Logged

babayi

ATLAS Editions
Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:49am

Please, please, PLEASE does anyone know how I can get in touch with the customer service folk at ATLAS Editions?!! Their address is PO Box 8962, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 9BP. I am trying to complete my collection of their fact sheets on several subjects and need to inform them of my change of address for further deliveries. I sent an email as directed at their website, got an acknowledgement a few days later and nothing more! That was about 2months ago. The number (08456023168) on their website doesn't seem to be working, and I want to find an alternative (geographical) number to try to reach them on before I lose it completely. HELP!

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Re: ATLAS Editions
Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:03pm

It appears Atlas Editions (www.atlaseditions.co.uk) is part of DeAgostini (www.deagostini.co.uk). Their switchboard number is 020 8600 2000 - try ringing that and see if they'll put you through.

I don't mind helping you with your request as long as you read the instructions!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #6 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 2:04pm

baztard wrote on Mar 23rd, 2005 at 3:43pm:
Number I am currently using 0870 8702575

This number now has a recording saying it's been changed to 0845 148 9250.

I wonder where the PO Box for Atlas Editions goes. Is it operated by a third party and if so, what is its name?  Huh

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Reply #7 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 2:11pm

Teleperformance (www.teleperformance.co.uk) has a call centre in Ashby DeLa Zouch, and a Google around reveals that one of their clients in De Agostini. It is possible that they handle the calls for Atlas Editions, and maybe other De Agostini brands. It is also possible that they handle the returns for De Agostini.

Their switchboard is 01530 419500‎ - only way to find out is to ring them and ask!

I don't mind helping you with your request as long as you read the instructions!

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Reply #8 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 2:17pm

In fact, I was correct - their customer services is handled by Teleperformance. Atlas Editions' terms and conditions (http://www.atlaseditions.co.uk/e/terms-and-conditions.html) give a postcode that matches that of Teleperformance.

Googling around, it seems that a number of companies make use of Teleperformance (they have 0845 60 prefixed numbers, and use 01530 419501 as the fax number) and I wonder if Teleperformance's numbers are in the 01530 4195xx range (other numbers in ranges 4xx appear to belong to other companies).

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Reply #9 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 2:32pm

From the Terms and Conditions on the Atlas Editions website http://www.atlaseditions.co.uk/e/terms-and-conditions.html they are French owned and their actual (rather than PO Box) postcode is LE65 1JT.

From the Royal Mail website this postcode is unique to the following address:

M M Group
Unit 16
Coalfield  Way
ASHBY-DE-LA-ZOUCH
LE65 1JT

the BT phonebook gives their geographical number as:

01530 562180

if you ring this number there is a recorded message "you have been contacted by Finnian International, if you wish....."

further probing and reference to the MM Group website www.mmgroup.co.uk  reveals that they are also called Teleperformance and are in fact a company operating call centres. Their contact details are given as:

Coalfield Way
Ashby Park
Ashby-De-La-Zouch
Leicestershire LE65 1JF
Tel: +44 (0) 1530 419 500
Fax: +44 (0) 1530 419 501

Suggest you ring the 01530 419 500 number in office hours (constantly engaged over the w/e) and please let us know how you got on.

PS
Following the merging of the Atlas Editions post with that for De Agostini without warning (which made me nearly loose what I wrote - Dave please note) it seems that these telemarketing organisations have many tentacles.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, Dave, Forum Admin, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge