Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Yodel/Home Delivery Network Ltd (HDNL) (Read 570,312 times)
bm07

Re: the home delivery network
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2007 at 4:24pm

Minnie Minx wrote on Feb 22nd, 2006 at 12:12pm:
Shocked  That is brilliant! You ARE a very nice man! LOL!   I can't believe you found all that info!

The depot my driver comes from is Sunderland and you have listed that too!!  Thank you so much - I sat here fuming last week that each time I missed them, I had to ring their blasted 0870 number, when otherwise it would be free on my tariff.

Thank you so much again!

Minnie Minx    Kiss

THE TEESSIDE DEPOT IS AT STOCKTON ON TEES THE PHONE NO IS 01642 566246
THANKS TO NICE MAN
BM07

IP Logged

gizmux

Re: Home Delivery Network Ltd (HDNL)
Reply #16 - Nov 26th, 2007 at 7:08pm

This is a brilliant site. I want to thank "a very nice man" for his very accurate list of numbers!
Whithout his help I would have probably never got hold of my package. The amount of miscommunication that occurs between HDLN main office and their Depots is _monumental_ . The only way to deal with them is to call their geocraphical lines or beter yet avoid HDLN all together. Smiley

IP Logged

angie

TELFORD
Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 1:48pm

HI, I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH A MISSING DELIVERY FROM AMAZON DELIVERY WITH (HDNL). AFTER A LOT OF PHONE CALLS TO TRY TO FIND THEIR NUMBER I EVENTUALLY GOT ONE THAT WORKED AND WAS ANSWERED STRAIGHT AWAY WITH NO QUEING AND WASN'T AN 0870 NUMBER!

THE NUMBER I USED  FOR HDNL IS:    0844  5560557

I HOPE THIS HELPS OTHER PEOPLE WITH THEIR FRUSTRATING SEARCH FOR MISSINDG DELIVERIES!!!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 2:09pm

angie wrote on Jan 10th, 2008 at 1:48pm:
HI, I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH A MISSING DELIVERY FROM AMAZON DELIVERY WITH (HDNL). AFTER A LOT OF PHONE CALLS TO TRY TO FIND THEIR NUMBER I EVENTUALLY GOT ONE THAT WORKED AND WAS ANSWERED STRAIGHT AWAY WITH NO QUEING AND WASN'T AN 0870 NUMBER!

THE NUMBER I USED  FOR HDNL IS:    0844  5560557

angie, this number is in the same category as 0870. It is charged above the price of a geographical call from a landline and allows the receiver (Home Delivery Network in this case) to receive revenue from the call, just as 0870 does.

Calls to 0870 numbers were going to be reduced to geographical rates in February, but this will now not happen. The result of the announcement that 0870 numbers would be lowered in price was that many companies/organisations switched to other numbers so they can keep their revenue share. Home Delivery Network is one of those such companies.

There are many numbers in the database for Home Delivery Network, so you might find your local depot in there.

IP Logged

jay355

Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 10:50am

Hi, thanks "a very nice man" for the info.. I had a query regarding my delivery so called up one of the branches on the 0208 number and the womam was a little moody but told me that the dilevery was sheduled for today.. now I just wait....

IP Logged

kezza

Reply #20 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 3:42pm

After considerable frustratin trying to get to talk to someone at Home Delivery Network that was prepared to actually DO something about my non-delivery, I found the number 0151 290 8500 in this forum thread. I was answered straight away by a very helpful young lady (Angela) who took the time to explain why there may have been problems with my delivery and promised to start tracking it. She explained that they do request people to contact the supplier of their goods for delivery problems but that she was happy to assist on this occasion because of the problems I was having .... notably the fact that the supplier was DABS who do not provide any telephone numbers OR email addresses for contact purposes.  All they have is an online chat facility that constantly tells you that their operators are busy and invites you to submit an enquiry form .... neither of which got answered within a reasonable timeframe.

So - problems with HDN - call 0151 290 8500 (I believe this is a direct number into their complaints section, at least that's what Angela inferred) - problems with DABS? Simple - don't use them!!

IP Logged

chilled35

Home Delivery Network - Cardiff Depot
Reply #21 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:43pm

Having expected a delivery via the Home Delivery Network, a call to my supplier tells me they failed the delivery through an uknown address (this place has only been here 40 odd years!!).  Anyways, my call to the Cardiff depot on 029 2077 9779 worked perfectly at 14:30 today, so the powers that be could indeed mark the listing on this site as verified Smiley

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Home Delivery Network - Cardiff Depot
Reply #22 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 8:02pm

chilled35 wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:43pm:
Having expected a delivery via the Home Delivery Network, a call to my supplier tells me they failed the delivery through an uknown address (this place has only been here 40 odd years!!).  Anyways, my call to the Cardiff depot on 029 2077 9779 worked perfectly at 14:30 today, so the powers that be could indeed mark the listing on this site as verified Smiley

Thanks. I have listed this as verified.  Smiley

IP Logged

spet0114

Reply #23 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 7:47pm

Just to confirm, the Swindon number - 01793 537171 works. Their opening hours are : 8 to 6 Mon to Fri and their address is : Kelvin Rd, Greenbridge Industrial Est, Swindon SN3 3JG

Cheers
Adrian

IP Logged

geegee

Reply #24 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 2:23pm

Amazon gave me this number to contact them directly when a parcel was mis-delivered three times (according to the tracking system)  

Bamber Bridge Depot 01772 338479  Smiley

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #25 - Nov 4th, 2008 at 2:37pm

geegee wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 at 2:23pm:
Amazon gave me this number to contact them directly when a parcel was mis-delivered three times (according to the tracking system)  

Bamber Bridge Depot 01772 338479  Smiley

Thanks. This number is already listed as a secondary alternative for the Preston depot so I have removed the entry you have just submitted.

The main entry for Preston depot is given as 01772 620358. Please advise as to whether this number is still a suitable alternative or whether the one you have given (338479) is the better main alternative. As Bamber Bridge is only a few miles outside Preston, I think it's fair to assume that Home Delivery Network will have only one branch in the area, so both numbers relate to the same one.

IP Logged

CF

Reply #26 - Nov 26th, 2008 at 12:38pm

Thanks for the link to local number, confirm the Aberdeen 01224 249299 works.
HDNL appear to have a driver returning packages without attempting to deliver!
Local depot now aware.

IP Logged

powerman645

Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:24am

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a parcel delivered from Hull depot. I managed to get through on the listed "unverified" number on Saturday morning, but no one is answering midweek. I used the freefone 08081010001 number this morning and was thru' to "large parcels" and needed to ring the 0844 number for small deliveries. I asked if she could put me thru' and she did Wink Think I may have saved a few pennies and hopefully one day will get my parcel. Hope this helps others. Thanks for the great service your website provides

IP Logged

anothernaysayer

Reply #28 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 3:35pm

newc1219 wrote on Apr 26th, 2007 at 10:10am:
Their customer services freephone number is 0800 0515506.  I got this by ringing the depot where my parcel was (number obtained from google maps) and trying to chat to them.  They gave me this number instead.
They took ages to answer by the way, but when they did they were polite and as helpful as they could be considering they were telling me that my parcel wasn't going to be delivered when amazon.co.uk had said it would be.Hope this is of use!

Sorry but when I tried this number I got through to someone who said they only do large items (such as mattresses etc), not smaller items. The lady that I spoke to wasn't helpful in that she didn't have any other number for me to contact regarding small items other than my local branch. Having already spoken to a series of care-factor-zeroes at my local branch, and been poorly treated three times already, I wanted to speak with a senior customer services department, but she was insistent that there was no such thing and there was no such thing as a head office for HDNL either, which I just could not believe.

Afterwards I tried the Merseyside number [0151 290 8500] and got through to a more helpful person who was able to give me an email for complaint escalation [ escalatedqueries@hdnl.co.uk ] and she also got a proper senior person to phone me from my local branch. Things aren't fully sorted yet (there's clearly some rot at the core of this company, as with DABS), but at least through this valuable facility I've managed to contact one of the organ grinders...

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Reply #29 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 3:54pm

From their web site.....https://www.hdnl.co.uk/hdnl/ContactUs.aspx

We welcome feedback which can be sent to;

Elaine Boyle
Director of Customer Services
Home Delivery Network Limited
Fallows Way
Whiston
Merseyside
L35 1RZ

and I found this number 0151 290 8500  here    http://www.192.com/search/search.cfm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge