Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A2Z International Calling Card (Read 2,489 times)
Gold7

A2Z International Calling Card
Oct 9th, 2006 at 11:21pm

I have not been able to find an alternative number for A2ZInternational Calling Card.  Their Customer Services (which prpvides no service at all) can only be contacted on 0870 758 7778.  Call waiting time is long to increase the length of the call.  My complaint to them was that I purchased an A2Z card to call Dubai.  I was sold this on the basis that I would get 125 minutes of call time if I was calling a mobile.  A 10 pence admin fee is deducted each day, but if the card is used in full on first acces, then 125 minutes is what I was told I would get.  I only got 51 minutes of call time - less than half of what they stated.  When I did eventually get through to CS, they would not help at all and told me to write to Card Services in DUBLIN.  This is outrageous!!  Calls to CS are dropped, I got cut-off and have spend a fortune on calls to try to rectify this unfair sitution.  Has anybody else exerienced this and how can this unfair practice be stopped, i.e. A2Z stating that they give 125 minutes for £5 and then don't provide that but there is no means of complaint via CS!!

~ Thread title edited by Dave
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2006 at 12:47pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

crabtree

Wigan
Re: Telephone Cards for International calls
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 11:39pm

Have a look at the London access number here, 0207 754 0001, or the 0800 freephone number, try asking to be transferred.

http://www.a2zcountries.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge