Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
See Tickets Customer Relations Access Bookings (Read 29,681 times)
Jayejay

Kent
See Tickets Customer Relations Access Bookings
Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:13pm

Hi

Has anyone got a telephone number for Customer Relations at See Tickets please?

Many thanks

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Re: See Tickets Customer Relations Access Bookings
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:23pm

Welcome to the forum Smiley

Have you looked on the database? There are loads of numbers for See Tickets there Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jayejay

Kent
Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:44pm

Thanks.  I have looked at the data base but the number for access bookings is 0844 412 4648, and that number isn't listed anywhere. 

I have tried ringing some of the 0207 numbers listed on the data base, but they seem permanently engaged or just not answering.  Normally when the access line is closed you do at least get a recorded message.

The Access Booking system worked well at See until they 'improved' their system!!

Guess I will have to use the 0844 number yet again at horrendous costs because you are always left on hold for ages!  Angry

Thanks anyway

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:56pm

Jayejay wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:44pm:
Thanks.  I have looked at the data base but the number for access bookings is 0844 412 4648, and that number isn't listed anywhere.  

I have tried ringing some of the 0207 numbers listed on the data base, but they seem permanently engaged or just not answering.  Normally when the access line is closed you do at least get a recorded message.

The Access Booking system worked well at See until they 'improved' their system!!

Guess I will have to use the 0844 number yet again at horrendous costs because you are always left on hold for ages!  Angry

Thanks anyway

The 08 numbers listed in the database are those submitted by users! I believe that See Tickets is one of those companies that uses many 08 numbers (perhaps one for each venue it sells tickets for). But, in general, it's not uncommon in these sorts of cases for an alternative to be suitable for lots of 08 numbers.

Not quite sure why you're resorting to ringing the 0844 number. Your first posting gave no information and expected us to know what you hadn't told us!

As I say, this site is user driven and therefore requires users to provide 08 numbers. So I suggest that you try some other numbers. I believe that See Tickets is based in Nottingham, so it would seem sensible to suggest trying the 0115 numbers.

Not sure what the 020 numbers are (NOT 0207 - this has never been a dialling code since 1995). I will have a look through them and remove those that appear to be no use. It would be helpful if you could list those you tried and what you found.

If you do decide to try some more numbers, then please report back what you find so I can list a suitable alternative.

Also, what is the 0844 412 4648 number for? Is it in relation to a specific venue or event?

IP Logged

Jayejay

Kent
Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:26pm

The number I quoted was for disabled (access bookings) for London Theatres rather than concerts - the concert disabled line is a 0115 number, but that is not the correct number for London theatres.   I admit I typed 0207 and possibly I should just have said 020 numbers listed on the data base.

I will try ringing some of the numbers listed tomorrow, but lines for disabled bookings are often only manned Mon-Fri 9 -5, and possibly Saturday mornings.

I will let you know what happens, but would like to added that I wasn't expecting anyone to guess what I wanted. I just thought Customer Relations at See Tickets Access Booking was sufficient,  so apologises for that.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:59pm

Jayejay wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:26pm:
The number I quoted was for disabled (access bookings) for London Theatres rather than concerts - the concert disabled line is a 0115 number, but that is not the correct number for London theatres.   I admit I typed 0207 and possibly I should just have said 020 numbers listed on the data base.

I will try ringing some of the numbers listed tomorrow, but lines for disabled bookings are often only manned Mon-Fri 9 -5, and possibly Saturday mornings.

I will let you know what happens, but would like to added that I wasn't expecting anyone to guess what I wanted. I just thought Customer Relations at See Tickets Access Booking was sufficient,  so apologises for that.

I typed in the number given and got this which is a list of numbers for London Theatres and e-mail addresses. Note that next to the 0844 412 4648 entries is customer.relations@seetickets.com but the entry for Chicago has an 020 number. So depending on what theatre your after it maybe worth e-mailing.

I hope this may help, just an idea.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Jayejay

Kent
Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 10:37pm

Hi

Many thanks for bringing that number to my attention. I will try the Chicago number tomorrow - its worth a try.

Regards

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:02pm

Finding alternative numbers is often about sleuthing, particularly where they are not likely to be in the public domain in the first place. This is why I asked for more information.

I will have a closer look at the numbers we have for See Tickets tomorrow and remove the duds. However, there are a couple of suggestions I will make:

1. The main alternative for See Tickets is 0115 912 9000. Will they deal with the access booking you are wishing to make on this number?

2. For whatever reason, the London (020) See Tickets have been mentioned on this thread, rather than the Nottingham (0115) ones. The number 020 7087 7960 is presently unverified as "Customer services - Disabled admin & enquiries" but is unobtainable.

However, digging nearby reveals 020 7087 7062 identifies itself as "Customer Relations at Really Useful Theatres" and has an option for access bookings. Going downwards, 7057, 7058 and 7059 are "Group sales at See". I didn't go lower than 7057 or higher than 7062. You will have to see if these are answered when they are open.

As ever, it's a case of suck it and see. Then report back on what you find; if you find a suitable alternative, let me know by posting here and I will add it to the database.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:03pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Jayejay

Kent
Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:42pm

Hi,

You are obviously an expert with these numbers, whereas its new to me, so thanks for help.

I have checked the 020 7087 7777  & 020 7087 7960 numbers, showing on the Main Database, many times this weekend and they are both permanently engaged,  but will try again tomorrow.

On the Unverified Numbers Database I have checked 020 7087 7461 & 020 7087 7400 and both are 'Number Not Recognised' and 020 7087 7940 is Groups sales, as detailed on the database.

I have tried 0115 912 9000 many times before but as soon as you say 'theatres tickets for West End Shows', they refer you to the 0844 number. 

I will try some of the other numbers you have listed tomorrow and will report back.

Thanks again

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #9 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 10:22am

Jayejay wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:42pm:
You are obviously an expert with these numbers, whereas its new to me, so thanks for help.

I have checked the 020 7087 7777  & 020 7087 7960 numbers, showing on the Main Database, many times this weekend and they are both permanently engaged,  but will try again tomorrow.

There are several of the numbers we have start which 7087 7xxx. An office often has a bank of numbers, hence it's quite possible that this is a clue to the prefix of the numbers used at this location.

Jayejay wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:42pm:
On the Unverified Numbers Database I have checked 020 7087 7461 & 020 7087 7400 and both are 'Number Not Recognised' and 020 7087 7940 is Groups sales, as detailed on the database.

Thanks. I will look through the entres for this company later.

Please also let us know of any non-working numbers in the database you find by posting in the Requests section of the forum (post each company in a separate thread, as you do for requests for help). Say what way they do not work, e.g. not recognised, ring unanswered, always busy. I pick up on these quickly.

Also, let us know about unverifieds that work and can therefore be verified, or where a company has changed or has an additional 08 number which isn't listed but where an existing 01/02/03/0800 number has been found to work as an alternative.  Smiley

IP Logged

Jayejay

Kent
See Tickets Customer Service (Disabled bookings)
Reply #10 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 11:09am

The telephone number given out by See Tickets for disabled (ACCESS) bookings is 0844 412 4648.  This line is open from 0900hrs to 1700hrs Monday to Friday only.  There is a recorded message and menu option to select for this type of booking (currently Option 1 for Disabled).

An 'exact' alternative number is 020 7087 7960, however they can be slow answering this line.  The information detailed above is identical when using this alternative number.  

I have also managed to get disabled bookings via 020 7087 7777.  This line is just answered as See Tickets but they seem happy to put you through to the Access Department.

Regards

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: See Tickets Customer Service (Disabled booking
Reply #11 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 8:10pm

Jayejay wrote on Jan 31st, 2011 at 11:09am:
The telephone number given out by See Tickets for disabled (ACCESS) bookings is 0844 412 4648.  This line is open from 0900hrs to 1700hrs Monday to Friday only.  There is a recorded message and menu option to select for this type of booking (currently Option 1 for Disabled).

An 'exact' alternative number is 020 7087 7960, however they can be slow answering this line.  The information detailed above is identical when using this alternative number.  

I have also managed to get disabled bookings via 020 7087 7777.  This line is just answered as See Tickets but they seem happy to put you through to the Access Department.

Many thanks for the feedback. I've added an entry for this and tidied up the entries we have for See Tickets in general.

Not recognised numbers I've removed are 020 7087 7400, 7461, 7500, 7555 and 7599.

If you find any more updates required in the database, please post about them and I will sort them out.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2011 at 8:45pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: See Tickets
Reply #12 - Jun 17th, 2014 at 6:44pm

020 7087 7960 now answers with a recording saying that it's not a valid extension.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, DaveM, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge