Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Virgin Balloons - flight information lines (Read 6,355 times)
Fairy Naff

Virgin Balloons - flight information lines
Jul 4th, 2013 at 3:57pm

Hi everybody, I am wondering if anybody can give me tips on how to find an alternative phone number? 

I can usually find an alternative on this wonderful website or by checking company letters for an international phone number, but this one eludes me.

Virgin Balloons have had my money for a balloon flight for over a year now, as they constantly cancel flights due to poor weather.  As if this wasn't irritating enough, to find out the status of your flight you have to call a recorded message at the prescribed time, and the costs mount up.

The flight information line for Kent is 0844 576 7523, and sometimes the message is a few minutes' long and, as my current phone package includes free landline calls, I really resent paying more money to Virgin each time they cancel my flight.

If anyone could give me tips on how I could find out the matching landline number, I would be very grateful

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Virgin Balloon Flights
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2013 at 4:22pm

Hello and welcome to SayNoTo0870.com.

The main number for Virgin Balloon Flights is 01952 212750. This answers with a menu (after one burst of ringing), which is the same as 0871 663 0016 and 0844 844 8080.

The 0844 576 7523 number answers immediately with no ringing. I wonder if any alternative is not within the block used for the office, which could perhaps be 01952 212750 upwards.

There is, of course, nothing to stop you trying to ellicit the information via the 01952 212750 number. It would be interesting to see whether they will, or can, put you through to the recorded message. I have my doubts.  Undecided

IP Logged

Fairy Naff

Re: Virgin Balloons - flight information lines
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2013 at 5:04pm

Thank you.  I already had the number for the main office, but the flight information line is different for each county and is updated by the balloon pilots once the decision is made as to whether or not to fly - sometimes late at night - so not accessible via the main office number.  Actually, I doubt if any of the sales team would actually know the landline for the flight info number.  I have made my displeasure very clear to Virgin, but I don't think I can get out of having to call 0844 every time we are booked to fly - so far, 9 failed attempts to get up!

I appreciate your help

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge