Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77
Send Topic Print
Sky Customer Services (Read 2,312,747 times)
terry_s

Re: Sky Customer Services
Reply #315 - Nov 7th, 2007 at 6:30pm

I started this thread and am amazed to see how it has develped with so many numbers. I have been using numbers starting 01506831--- The number for "801 Installations Menu: 1) for Retailers 2) for Customers " is a dept I use a lot and I have been dialing 01506831801 but today it stopped working as did the number listed 01506421801. If any one has a new number for this department it would be great  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

davidrawle1989

Reply #316 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 12:30am

I have tried all the popular numbers for sky on this page and all i get is this silly woman saying this service is no longer avilable and to call 08702404040 Bearing in mind i only have my mobile. my mobile bill stands around £50 and £150 can anyone help me find a number in the uk not ireland i have tried the number in iraland and they don't want to pick up

Thanks Dave Smiley

IP Logged

planetjohnp

Reply #317 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 7:57am

Lets face it, Sky don't want you to talk to them at all. All they want is your money be it from 0870 phone calls or subscription. They are not interested in you or what you have to say. I did get through via Eire by the way on the cheap number suggested and was faced with a barrage of stupid questions as per usual. I have tried writing to Sky, they do not even reply. JohnP.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #318 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 11:14am

Have you tried any of the numbers beginning 01506 421 + last three digits as listed here?

Are you saying that they have disabled all of these?  Shocked

Some are (or were if they've been disabled) menus for such as Sky Talk and there's an option for Sky TV.

IP Logged

Kuddles

Don't let the bigshots
in business win!

GLASGOW
Reply #319 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 11:48am

Quote:
Are you saying that they have disabled all of these?

I phoned Sky the other day using the geographical number with no problem ( I put a notice up saying what number I used) and was treated like royalty.....   don't tell me they're becoming too fly for their own good Angry

Love & huggies&&&&From&&&&Kuddles&&xxxx

IP Logged

jasonwatkins

Reply #320 - Nov 9th, 2007 at 11:31am

I've used 01506 421 882 twice in the last two days with no problems.

Option "5" for 'all other enquiries', don't enter your landline number and i've been connected pretty much instantly.

IP Logged

paulgmb

windsor
Sky, latest customer services number!
Reply #321 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 12:25pm

Hi all,

I have been trying to call sky this morning to complain i have not received my magazine for 2 months.

I tried 01506 421710 which is not sky at all. I then tried 81, 83, and 85 which are all no longer available.

I tried another nimber which eventually cut me off after i waited 10 minutes and another choose options message came up which i ignored but i forgot to write down which number this was!

I then tried (ending) 18 and ignored prompt to push ** twice and got through to a call centre in india, success!

Although i got cut off 4 minutes into the 1st conversation, the 2nd time i rang they were very helpful and hopefully they will now start sending me the mags again.

best regards,

paul

IP Logged

becky167

Re: Sky, latest customer services number!
Reply #322 - Nov 8th, 2007 at 9:20pm

Hi,
I have spent over 40 mins waiting on one of Sky's 0870 nos this evening, so tried a few of the geographical numbers listed.

This is the one I have found to work tonight - 01506 421884. It was answered within a couple of rings and I was asked to hold whilst I was transferred, but this only took about 30 seconds anyway.

Unfortunately for me I wanted to sign up for Friends & Family and they couldn't help me - I was helpfully given an 0870 number to call!! Kiss

IP Logged

umster

London uk
Sky broadband
Reply #323 - Nov 11th, 2007 at 10:08am

Hi,

Are there any numbers for Sky Broadband directly and Tier 3, please

The 0800. 0207 numbers don't work anymore

Thanks

Umster  Wink

IP Logged

doug11

Reply #324 - Nov 11th, 2007 at 11:50am

With regard to the above,as far as I am aware, T3 is not specifically a part of SKY. When you have a problem with broadband T1 is your first and only access point. They wil decide if your call is more of a technical nature and elevate you to T2 which is in house problems. However if you have a network issue which needs access to the exchange then you are elevated to T3. They are based in London and are a network provider for sky. They mainly deal with non connection and speed of service issues.
I have had numerous dealings with T3 and never been able to get a direct number for them, on rare occassions T1 will put you through, I have have held for upto an hour and a half or , and in the main, you are told T3 will call you back which in my experience very rarely happens.
If anyone knows any different I would be glad to hear since I have had constant speed connection issues with Sky broadband and no conection at all for hours at a time. My main problem is with the db level on my line, (which has been locked at 4mg download speed instead of the advertised 8mg), which can drop below 3db which inturn disconnects me from the server.
Anyway that is my problem but I hope I have helped to explain the structure of the sky broadband help service. The only thing for certain is that with out this website I would have spent £100's of pounds on the 0870 number on hold.

IP Logged

smitch999

Reply #325 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 9:41am

01506 421813 gets you straight through to an adviser, with no options, and no waiting! They will also put you through to other departments.

IP Logged

dad2711

kent
Reply #326 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 6:52pm

all the old numbers seem now not to work  any one found any new ones

dad2711 &&I try to find numbers :--  but now im getting better at finding them

IP Logged

umster

London uk
Reply #327 - Nov 13th, 2007 at 7:32pm

doug11 wrote on Nov 11th, 2007 at 11:50am:
With regard to the above,as far as I am aware, T3 is not specifically a part of SKY. When you have a problem with broadband T1 is your first and only access point. They wil decide if your call is more of a technical nature and elevate you to T2 which is in house problems. However if you have a network issue which needs access to the exchange then you are elevated to T3. They are based in London and are a network provider for sky. They mainly deal with non connection and speed of service issues.
I have had numerous dealings with T3 and never been able to get a direct number for them, on rare occassions T1 will put you through, I have have held for upto an hour and a half or , and in the main, you are told T3 will call you back which in my experience very rarely happens.
If anyone knows any different I would be glad to hear since I have had constant speed connection issues with Sky broadband and no conection at all for hours at a time. My main problem is with the db level on my line, (which has been locked at 4mg download speed instead of the advertised 8mg), which can drop below 3db which inturn disconnects me from the server.
Anyway that is my problem but I hope I have helped to explain the structure of the sky broadband help service. The only thing for certain is that with out this website I would have spent £100's of pounds on the 0870 number on hold.

Hi, Thank you for you reply back to my question..I have the same problem my connection is rubbish!!!! It keeps on disconnectimg and connecting every few hours...

I am only 762mtr away from the exchange, my line has been tested and  have been advised that it can support 8mb. however because of the line drop outs they have reduced my connection to 5mb... not very happy!!!!

Br.

Umster

IP Logged

Lisey

Reply #328 - Nov 14th, 2007 at 12:09pm

Hi,

Just thought I would let everyone know the numbers I used to get through today.

I rang 01506 421884, and got through to a nice lady who put me through to CS.

These numbers are no longer working;

01506 831781, 831783, 831785, and 831786.

If you want to keep your monthly statements, there is an automated freephone number to call to keep them, 0800 587 5707.

Hope this info helps you save money!!!

IP Logged

PeterV

Reply #329 - Nov 14th, 2007 at 1:43pm

Used 01506 421 882 today. Pressed option 5, Worked a treat

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge