Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Thanks for this site (Read 220,720 times)
Alternative

Re: Thank you
Reply #15 - Jul 9th, 2005 at 11:55pm

Yes and we are glad that we can all help one and another.  Apart from checking the search facility here, you can often obtain a Geographic number by going to BT's on line Directory Services and selecting the 'Business' tab.  Often, Business's take on an 0845 or 0870 number but forget to inform Directory enquiries which still in a good number of cases feature the GN.
BT is at:-

http://www2.bt.com/edq_resnamesearch/

Regards

Alternative (to non GN's!)

IP Logged

savvy

saying thanks
Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 8:05pm

GrinWell I would like say a big thank you to all the people who contributed
to various pages on this first class forum.

I have, after reading some advice pages,changed over to various low cost call carriers.

Its been interesting to read all the constructive comments.

Thanks - please keep it up and long may it reign.

savvy

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Re: saying thanks
Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2005 at 9:53pm

I'm sure the forum/site owner appreciates it, as well as the mod's and other forum members that contribute to this forum.

IP Logged

bettyboop

Serendipity!
Reply #18 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 12:11pm

We have just discovered this site! Incredible find and saved some dosh this moring by using a land line instead of the dreaded 0870.

We have a TalkTalk telephone and Broadband package and have saved money by swithching providers ie BTand Sky Talk. Have had no probs with TalkTalk to date and the switch was straight forward and prompt. Please note we do not work for Talktalk! Just satisfied (at the moment) customers.

Have passed this site onto our addresees.

Thanks

Betty Boop

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sonya

Re: Thanks for this site
Reply #19 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:48am

Hi,

Found this site yesterday and just wanted to say that I wish I had found it a long time ago. I was getting so fed up with the many retailers that have mainly 0870 numbers to use. One example was that I bought a Hi-Fi unit as a main present for my son at Christmas which was faulty. It cost me approximately £8.00 in total call costs to arrange a replacement- 2nd was faulty as well!

On checking through my BT bill this website will save me a small fortune over time. I have even managed to find my mortgage company's geo number and freephone instead of 0870. This will be handy shortly when I negotiate a new deal just before my fixed mortgage period is due to end. I can really argue the point that loyal customers should have the same deals as new customers as the phone bill for me phoning them will be significantly reduced or if it works free Grin

I will make sure I tell as many people as possible about this site and add the alternative numbers to 0870 that I personally find.

Thanks for all the hard work in maintaining this site. See you soon.
S.

Ps: I hope I have posted this right-in the process of learning!

IP Logged

turks

Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2006 at 10:31am

thanks for this site , its helped me a couple of times already .
always happy to contribute  Grin

IP Logged

Thinner45

Reply #21 - Jun 13th, 2006 at 9:48am

A brilliant site and one that will save me lots of wasted money on the ever increasing use of 0870 numbers.

I've just changed to Skype for my calls and the 0845-0870 calls can be expensive, but with the SAYNOTO0870.COM 'search for alternative number', my call costs will be even lower, in fact, so low I'll be pleased to buy you a drink.

So that's Skype for calls, try out of BT's light user scheme and the use of SAYNOTO0870.COM 'search for alternative number'.... this time next year, I'll be a millionaire  Grin

IP Logged

floyd18

SITE FEEDBACK
Reply #22 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 4:17pm

Hello, I have been using the site now for sometime, I am on an all inclusive telephone package, and this site has saved me literally hundreds of pounds, or more. I would like to thank the site owners and administrators, and say a big thank you to everyone who contributes numbers and information to the site. Smiley  I have never yet had a 0870 number that I have not found an alternative, and I have since been submitting numbers myself. This is an excellent and valued service. So many thanks. Regards Peter.

IP Logged

and06

Reply #23 - Dec 1st, 2006 at 3:58pm

Smileywhat can i say...one of the best web sites ever, thx

IP Logged

chukkat

Reply #24 - Dec 2nd, 2006 at 6:06pm

Great site has helped me no end.

IP Logged

JimbOr

Melbourne, Australia
Foreign Access
Reply #25 - Apr 30th, 2007 at 8:13am

Thanks so much for this useful site.

I used to use it in the UK to avoid the call charges, but now I use it from Australia too - all my credit cards, banks, old service providers, etc etc - they all have 0870 numbers listed, but I can't ring those from down under.  But I can if I look them up on here, and so far they've all been listed!

Thanks again - you've saved me no end of hassle!

Cheers,
JimbO

IP Logged

JK

Reply #26 - Apr 30th, 2007 at 3:38pm

Hi,

I've just registered so that I too can offer a big THANK YOU to you all. You're doing a great job and it's much appreciated.  Smiley

JK

IP Logged

jimjim

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2007 at 7:46pm

Just two more new members needed to bring the membership up to a nice round 10,000.

Will there be any special prize for the 10,000 member, perhaps we can have a whip round for a brand new 0871 number for them to keep? Smiley

IP Logged

owensmum75

Reply #28 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 3:44pm

You guys have saved me an absolute fortune!! This site rocks and long may it continue!! We will beat SKY DIGITAL too!!!  Grin

IP Logged

mariachiara

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 10:52am

I add my thanks too. This site is brilliant- I have a particular dislike for 0870 numbers...the biggest  legally introduced  con in recent years!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, CJT-80, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge