Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Gamekeeper turned poacher?? (Read 27,734 times)
Shiggaddi

Saltash, Cornwall
Re: Gamekeeper turned poacher??
Reply #15 - Oct 10th, 2005 at 9:00pm

Also, adverts change every time a user views the page, even if there is no change in the wording.

It all depends on companies budgets, and sometimes they decide only to have a certain number of clicks per day/week/month.  Once their quota is done, they no longer advertise, and other companies fill their shoes.

Also adverts get rotated, so that other companies get a chance to advertise and pay google for advertising.  I've been on pages on this site (and others that take google) and although there's no new content, the adverts change, even minutes afterwards.

And as google want to maximise revenue, they might want a user who visited recently, but never clicked on any adverts, to view a different set of adverts to increase the chances of clicking.

I realy hait itt wen peeple canot spel proply. Itt getts onn mye nervs sew mutch annd streses mee owt. Knot onley iz itt vary bade speling butt allso bade gramer.

IP Logged

Justice_4_all

Ads on this website
Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2006 at 10:30am

Hello All,

This is a very good website helping good honest people to save money from stop using the 0870 etc numbers.
Can`t quite understand or indeed agree as to why when I log on to the main SayNO website homepage that I see adverts for these very same numbers we are all trying to avoid. We don`t have to accept these do we?

Thanks

Mike

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge