<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HFC / able2buy (Read 2,962 times)
micro288

HFC / able2buy
Apr 8th, 2005 at 11:00am

I'm a newbie, and , like a lot of you, I get furious when I'm being tricked by a company I'm doing business with.
One such company is as above.
I have been unable to find suitable geographical numbers for the "able to buy" branch. They continue to profit from all their enquiry, help, and loan application lines by providing only premium rate lines.

I've learnt a few more tips from this site, which I'll try, but in the meantime, maybe you could apply your knowledge and experience for me?

Its not in any of the searches on this site, so, when someone finds a geographical number, I assume it will be added to the search results list, so I can go back and look another time?

Banks and other financial institutions continue to make billions from us. You never hear of a poor bank!

IP Logged

dactari2

Re: HFC / able2buy
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 3:58pm

Hi, I'm new as well but I have been dealing with a company called Able2Buy through 24/7 electrical.  I don't know if this is the same company but would think it probably is (it supplies finance for purchases).  I managed to get a geographical number for this particular company which is 01619085005 - I hope it helps

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge