<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dorwest Herbs (Read 3,830 times)
Ricardo

Dorwest Herbs
Apr 26th, 2005 at 4:20pm

I rang Dorwest Herbs of Shipton Gorge, Bridport. Dorset. DT6 4LP. (0870 7337272) to see why they now use a 0870 number. The person that I was put through to said that I was the first person to bring this to their attention and as such they had no intention of altering their stance. When I pointed out that it cost customers extra to call them and that they could be losing others he said he did not know and anyway as they were soon to move to a different area code they would keep 0870 to save changing their phone number. Unfortunately I was not quick enough to point out that as they would be changing their address now seemed a good opportunity to include their new geographic number. I was left with the distinct impression that he could not care if they lost customers or not.
Perhaps other members could ring them on 01308 897272 or info@dorwest.com and voice their own complaints. Maybe if they start receiving more adverse comment they might change their negative attitude.

I have entered their number in the database.

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Re: Dorwest Herbs
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2005 at 9:38am

Email sent:

We would like to order from you, but we do not use nor support 0870 (non-geographic overlay numbers).

Please can you give me the your underlying (geographically coded) normal number.

Thank you

Reply received

Dear Mr xxx

Thank you for your email, our geographically coded number is 01308-897272 and of course this can be used at any time.  Our fax number is 01308-897929.

However, in the next 12 months we are hoping to be moving offices and therefore these numbers will be changing which is why we decided to use 0870 numbers.  However we will be happy to provide you with the new numbers when we move premises.

Kind regards

DORWEST HERBS LTD
Shipton Gorge
BRIDPORT
DT6 4LP

Tel: 0870-733-7272
Fax: 0870-733-7929
email: info@dorwest.com
www.dorwest.com

IP Logged

juby

Gloucestershire
Re: Dorwest Herbs
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2005 at 10:09am

Also listed on their website is 44(0)870 etc.

Its is probably worth pointing out to them the futility of avertising this number.

juby

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge