Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A View from the "other side" (Read 37,433 times)
nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Re: A View from the "other side"
Reply #30 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 8:28pm

Quote:
In fact, it is the exact opposite. We currently pay our telecommunications supplier a (very small) “pence per minute charge”.

Pardon me, I stopped reading at this point.. I also have an 0845 number, I pay piddle all for it and even less for calls..

I may continue to read this at a future time.

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

NonGeographicalMan
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 8:29pm

I wonder what happened to Operations Director? Wink

It looks like he went to ground once he realised he couldn't force us to accept the rightness of his own quite illogical arguments.

These egomaniac characters are usually control freaks who cannot tolerate any opposing point of view.

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Reply #32 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 8:47pm

kinda like IRC these days. Undecided

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

mc661

Habitual FOI requester.

West-Norfolk
Reply #33 - Sep 1st, 2005 at 11:58pm

Quote:
These egomaniac characters are usually control freaks who cannot tolerate any opposing point of view.

Hmm now why does these CEO's of major telcos spring to mind, oh and wait the head of ofcon

IP Logged

fonebird

Reply #34 - Jun 21st, 2007 at 1:10am

bigjohn wrote on Aug 1st, 2005 at 11:51pm:
OD. What about the folks who have to contact your call centres from mobile phones or call boxes.Have you no thought for the extra charges they incur by having to ring 0845 numbers.Or dont they matter?

While you are at it ,would you mind posting your 0845 numbers, and the alternative geographic ones, if we dont already have them.

ABSOLUTELY!  So many of us have to do business (personal or otherwise) on the hoof that we sign up for whatever package of minutes suits us - ONLY TO FIND THE MAJORITY OF OFFICES AREN'T CONTACTABLE USING OUR PACKAGES!!

One example that I find particularly horrendous is the DWP's insistence on using 0845 nos for their offices.  In a discussion with the manager of my local Job CEntre Plus I pointed out that a huge number of benefit claimants ONLY HAVE MOBILES and therefore the very people who have the least income have to pay the most!!  He agreed wholeheartedly and said he had pointed this out himself but was ignored!!

THe only alternative to this is to ring from the Job Ctre itself, but of course then you have to pay to get there!!  A recent experience I had trying to sort out a claim I had made (for the umpteenth time) was waiting 30 MINS to get a reply from their office.  FOrtunately I was in the Job Ctre, or I would have been even less happy at the whole mess.

IP Logged

pw4

Reply #35 - Jun 21st, 2007 at 6:34pm

and I thought my internet connection was slow!

IP Logged

big_t

i still hate thatcher

halifax
Reply #36 - Jun 30th, 2007 at 6:30pm

i think oprations director needs to come out & down from his class ridden ivory tower & learn that by been nice he will gain more customers despite the cost despite his co:s pices [ maybe ] rising.these are the same bunch of social parasites who said te minimum wage would send co:s to the wall ,load of rubbish. in his world greed & selfishnss are moral virtues

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, DaveM, Dave, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge