Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Panasonic, Customer Service (Read 33,634 times)
CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: Panasonic, Customer Service
Reply #15 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 8:46pm

elcid123 wrote on Aug 28th, 2012 at 5:30pm:
Thanks Dave I just tried the 01344 862444 number and a lady answered I said I have one of your televisions and she said I will put you through but a got the answer this department is now closed will try again tomorrow.

How do I find my posts?

Steve

Click on your name/username which is on the left hand side of your post above, and it takes you to your "profile"

Once you are there click Go at the very bottom of that page, it should show your last 5 posts.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 12:32pm

elcid123 wrote on Aug 28th, 2012 at 5:30pm:
Thanks Dave I just tried the 01344 862444 number and a lady answered I said I have one of your televisions and she said I will put you through but a got the answer this department is now closed will try again tomorrow.

How do I find my posts?

CJT-80 has answered your question about how to see your earlier postings. On your profile page there is also a drop-down list where you can select to see up to 25 of them. This is just to the left of the "Go" button.

I have added entries for the 0844 and 0870 numbers I posted above (which I removed previously). I have put the alternative for each one as 01344 862444. There is no note by each one.

Did you select option 1 or option 2. Option 1 is for help with products and option 2 goes through to the main office switchboard. An unverified entry did say to selection option 2.

IP Logged

jakxNo0870

Panasonic UK
Reply #17 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 2:40pm

I need to contact Panasonic UK about my failed Lumix camera, the listed number 01344 862445 constantly rings but does not elicit a reply?

Anyone have experience of calling Panasonic UK Customer Services or Technical Help/Complaint etc without incurring premium call charges... thanks in advance?

Jack

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #18 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 2:50pm

jakxNo0870 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 2:40pm:
I need to contact Panasonic UK about my failed Lumix camera, the listed number 01344 862445 constantly rings but does not elicit a reply?

Anyone have experience of calling Panasonic UK Customer Services or Technical Help/Complaint etc without incurring premium call charges... thanks in advance?

Jack

We discussed Panasonic only last week and I have joined your posting to that existing thread.

What is the 08 number(s) that you have from Panasonic? I would like to know this so it can be listed in the database when an alternative is found.

The search returns no results when searching for that number and it isn't listed within the entries for Panasonic. Perhaps you can help me locate the entry you are referring to; maybe you can copy it in full into a forum posting.

See previous postings. The jist is that previous 01344 numbers are now defunct and that the only one that works appears as if it might be the main UK office switchboard: 01344 862444

Please can you shed more light on what you know and let us know how you get on so we might list a suitable alternative?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge