Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
FOI response - Learning and Skills Council (LSC) (Read 32,564 times)
idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
Re: FOI response - Learning and Skills Council (LS
Reply #15 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 11:52pm

I have to admit that I haven't yet responded to the LSC. I hope to do this early next week.

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

NonGeographicalMan
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 1:34am

Quote:
I have to admit that I haven't yet responded to the LSC. I hope to do this early next week.

I have just started to worry that the whole gigantic 084/7 scam is a deliberate attempt by central government to tie up the time of intelligent people in writing endless lobbying letters etc so that we don't have any  time left to spot the even more devious and dark and dangerous scams that this New Labour government is perpetrating. Shocked

IP Logged

mc661

Habitual FOI requester.

West-Norfolk
Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 6:57am

Quote:
I have just started to worry that the whole gigantic 084/7 scam is a deliberate attempt by central government to tie up the time of intelligent people in writing endless lobbying letters etc so that we don't have any  time left to spot the even more devious and dark and dangerous scams that this New Labour government is perpetrating. Shocked

Why o why does the ID Card spring to mind as a dark and devious scam? Wouldnt surprise me if you have to call a special 0499 number specilay created which charges you £50 at once to pay for it!!!

IP Logged

NonGeographicalMan
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 9:12am

Quote:
Why o why does the ID Card spring to mind as a dark and devious scam? Wouldnt surprise me if you have to call a special 0499 number specilay created which charges you £50 at once to pay for it!!!

Very good point mc661.  Are you sure you aren't a member of the wrong party? Wink Grin

Having said that there are not infrequent occasions when I have precisely that same feeling myself such as when the local council down here closed the public loos to save £10,000 per year and when the local council decided to sell off two moderately valuable old canons once displayed outside the doors of a council building and gifted to it by a local resident in his will.

I suppose that any political party is a broad church and one cannot be in agreement with all their policies as an individual member.

IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 8:07pm

Quote:
I have just started to worry that the whole gigantic 084/7 scam is a deliberate attempt by central government to tie up the time of intelligent people in writing endless lobbying letters etc so that we don't have any  time left to spot the even more devious and dark and dangerous scams that this New Labour government is perpetrating. Shocked
I'm inclined to agree. Following up these FOI responses does take time, and despite best intentions, I've simply forgotten about a couple of them including the LSC. Probably due to the fact that it was actually genuinely helpful and not evasive about this. The LSC has also clearly been misled by its supplier of 0870 numbers. It's particularly annoying as the LSC has some very good geographic numbers. Why on earth it needs 0870 nonsense is beyond me. I will attempt to follow this up next week.

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Forum Admin, DaveM, Dave, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge