Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Truly staggering - Hertfordshire Constabulary (Read 31,190 times)
idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
Re: Truly staggering - Hertfordshire Constabulary
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2005 at 5:31pm

I pointed out the problem with giving me an 0845 number - the very subject of my original complaint - and received the following:

<<
All that is required at this stage is that you give consent-which can be done adequately over email.
>>

Which contradicts the information given in the above post ("either by letter or telephone").

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
Re: Truly staggering - Hertfordshire Constabulary
Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2005 at 1:35am

The response to my appeal is shown below (my emphasis). Firstly, only the 'majority' of the information is provided on the HC web site and secondly, the information published on the web site was unavailable at the time of my request, and for some considerable time afterwards. I will now appeal to the IC office.

<<
Re Formal - Appeal against Hertfordshire Constabulary Freedom of Information Response REF XXXXXXX

I write in connection with the appeals review that was carried out today which reviewed our decision on applying a s.14 ‘Vexatious’ exemption to your request. The decision of the appeals panel was to uphold the original decision classing your request as a “Vexatious or Repeated Request” and exempt within the terms of Section 14 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. As stated in previous correspondence the majority of the information you have requested is in the public domain and is available via the following web address.

http://www.herts.police.uk/FOI/Significant_Information/example_request_0845.pdf

Should you wish to appeal the decision made by Hertfordshire Constabularies Freedom of Information appeals panel. Then please contact the Information Commissioners Office, the procedure for this can be found by visiting the following web address.

http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/eventual.aspx?id=9185

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise that we have been unable to meet your request in full on this occasion.
>>

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge