Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Richard Hammond Show on ITV (Read 5,497 times)
davis

Richard Hammond Show on ITV
Jan 20th, 2006 at 5:51pm

My wife just called me (I was in the kitcken washing up!!!) to say that there was an article on the Richard Hammond programme on ITV highlighting the cost of dialling National Express on 0870- at 8ppm and stating they had the number to cut the cost by half;unfortunately she could not get a pen and paper to record the number quickly enough. However it may be on the ITV website for the show. He stated that Ofcom are looking into the cost of these calls and requested anybody with any information to e-mail the programme. As Mr Hammond is better known as Jeremy Clarkson's shorter side kick the subject could get more airtime if enough people e-mail him, I crertainly will as soon as I have finished this posting. Don't know web address but should be easy enough to find

IP Logged

bigjohn
Supreme Member

Re: Richard Hammond Show on ITV
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 6:48pm

I use 0121 4508658 to book my tickets it works fine.

BJ.

IP Logged

NonGeographicalMan
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 8:39pm

It needs to be pointed out to Richard Hammond that its not just 7.51p per minute against 3p per minute but 7.51p per minute versus zero p per minute or £4.50 per hour verus zero p per hour for anyone on all 01/02 all calls plan like BT Option 3 or TalkTalk's Talk 3.  Or typically between £30 and £150 less on most people's quarterly phone calls depending how much you are based at home for phone calls.  Also TalkTalk's outrageous scamming in claiming their Talk3 covers "all uk fixed line calls" needs to be exposes.

Also the difference between 35p per minute versus 5p per minute for many Pay as You Go mobiles needs to also be pointed out to him.  I'm kind of busy this weekend.  May be someone else could have a go.

IP Logged

Smasher

UK
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2006 at 10:18am

I phoned National Express to complain about the clapped out coaches they use from B'Ham to Swansea and was given an 0121 to call back on Monday.  She said that it would go to the main menu and I need option 2. 

See what a little publicity on TV can do?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, bbb_uk, CJT-80, DaveM, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge