Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Travelsphere Holidays (Read 5,745 times)
davis

Travelsphere Holidays
Feb 1st, 2006 at 8:48pm

Had reason to complain to Travelsphere about a holiday we took recently-their reply invited me to contact the writer to discuss on 0870******.  I e-mailed and said I would not phone due to the cost involved.  This is their reply:

"We use 0870 numbers because they help us to manage our business better.  Assuming that you live outside of the Market Harborough area, the calls cost you no more.  An 0870 number is not a premium rate number.  Calls to these numbers are charged at national rates."

Clearly a case of misrepresentation and intend to reply with a copy of an article from the Daily Mail written by Sean Poulter entitled[b] 0870 Rip Off[/b  Any help or suggestions would be useful.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Travelsphere Holidays
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2006 at 12:12am

davis wrote on Feb 1st, 2006 at 8:48pm:
"...Assuming that you live outside of the Market Harborough area, the calls cost you no more. ...

I hope you will e-mail these numpties back and tell them what goes on in the real world.

Quote:
... An 0870 number is not a premium rate number.  Calls to these numbers are charged at national rates."

Of course, and the moon is made of cheese.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

firestop

Do unto others, before
they get a chance to
do....

Re: Travelsphere Holidays
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2006 at 6:41am

Sorry to say, davis, but save your breath with Travelsphere - they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
We took two holidays with them a while ago and had difficulties both times and found their customer care atrocious (and that was before they moved onto 0870 rip-off) - leopards don't change their spots I'm afraid.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80, Dave, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge