Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
INTERNAL REVIEW (Read 6,631 times)
derrick
Supreme Member

INTERNAL REVIEW
Feb 20th, 2006 at 10:22am

As some of you are aware I am trying to get the geo number of NHS DIRECT,it has now got to the stage where I have requested an Internal Review as the info is not forthcoming, however I have just got the message      
"Could you explain what you mean by internal review? We do not have such a process."

Can some one point me in the direction of a web page explaining the Internal Review to this bunch of clowns?

Thanks

IP Logged

trevord

West Sussex, UK
Re: INTERNAL REVIEW
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2006 at 10:51am

derrick wrote on Feb 20th, 2006 at 10:22am:
Can some one point me in the direction of a web page explaining the Internal Review to this bunch of clowns?

This doesn't actually explain it, but it does say that they ought to - but are not obliged to - have one:
http://www.ico.gov.uk/cms/DocumentUploads/Refusal_Notice_Guidance_Jan_06.pdf - se page 4

Also, I did a search for "Internal Review" on the Information Comminissioner's website and this was one of the results:
http://www.ico.gov.uk/eventual.aspx?pg=SR&cID=9188
It seems that if they don't have an internal review / complaints procedure, then you can complain directly to the Information Comminissioner.

Hope this is of some help.

IP Logged

derrick
Supreme Member

Re: INTERNAL REVIEW
Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2006 at 1:55pm

Thanks trevord, had already looked at them, not very informative for the moron I seem to be conversing with, as he is supposed to be a FOI officer why he doesn't know what an internal review means is beyond me, anyway I have e-mailed him back and think I have got the point accross

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, DaveM, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge