<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Egg (Read 4,636 times)
BenDToy

Egg
Mar 8th, 2006 at 9:36am

I emailed Egg to ask for a geographical number, and this is the reply I received.

"I'm sorry but the only number that you can contact us on is the number of 08451 233 233 and I can tell you that this is the only way that you can get in contact with us.

I'm very sorry for this but it is the only number that we have for customers to contact us on. Please be aware that you can ask any questions through this secure message portal and we'll be able to answer the questions for you"

I emailed back to warn them that this policy would result in me closing some or all of my accounts, and they just confirmed the above.

I will be closing at least one account, and I will advise them why.

IP Logged

Shiggaddi

Saltash, Cornwall
Re: Egg
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 4:55pm

On the back of my Egg Money credit card it states - UK 08451 233 233 or abroad +44 1332 395 919.

Not sure if thats only for Egg Money and other Egg products have different geo numbers, but I have had to call it a few times, and they answered the phone with no problems.

It goes to show the lie they just told you.  There is indeed a geographic number that is easily accessible.

It means I didn't have to "shell" out more money to call them!!  Deliberate pun intended  Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2006 at 4:57pm by Shiggaddi »  

I realy hait itt wen peeple canot spel proply. Itt getts onn mye nervs sew mutch annd streses mee owt. Knot onley iz itt vary bade speling butt allso bade gramer.

IP Logged

saynonto0871

UK
Re: Egg
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 8:13pm

Also on their website under contact us
Calling from overseas
If you need to contact us from overseas please call us on +44 1332 395 919.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge