Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
NTL Customer Services & Technical Support (Read 96,308 times)
mattydj

Re: NTL Customer Services & Technical Support
Reply #60 - Jul 15th, 2007 at 8:38pm

I did write to Virgin Media complaining at the 0906 rip off and on Thursday evening a nice lady from Virgin rang me to tell me that the "consultant" that I spoke to last Wednesday should have explained to me the situation.

If the fault is with Virgin's equipment or service, they will refund in full, the cost of the 0906 phone call.  If your call is asking for assistance with settings on your own PC or for personal help, then you stand the cost of the call.

I told her that the gentleman had advised me that the call would cost 25p per minute but had not mentioned any refund etc. otherwise I would not have had the need to complain.  She agreed.

She did say that we should have received an e-mail about the charges, but to our blueyonde e-mail address.  However, we haven't used this for years!!  She then told me what the e-mail addresses were and reset the passwords, so all I have to do is to add them to my e-mail system, and I'm back on th emailing list.

Also. she said that the new numbers and charges should be on our latest bill.  Well, actually my latest bill had arrived on the morning of my problem and it still carried the old number.  She apologised and said she would look into that.   Well, I'll pass on that one!

So, she refunded the £1.35 for my call and all seems well now.

IP Logged

Nanageddon

Virgin Media Trouble
Reply #61 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 2:42pm

Hi.

I wrote and sent a letter to Virgin Media on June 1st 07 in regards to closing my broadband account,
i have yet to recieve a reply from them confirming my letter, i also added my phone number, i have
sent emails, in reply i've been told someone would contact me via telephone, still waiting,

Then yesterday i sent them a email, and i have just logged in to see if they replied to email, and i
find "Undelivered Message", funny as i've been using the same email address to write to.

I had the same trouble when i tried to close my TV account, it took over 2 months.

Forgot to say they have also taken this months payment from my account.

Has Anyone got or know a direct phone contact number for the Billing dept other then the one
Virgin issues?

Be grateful for any help
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007 at 2:45pm by Nanageddon »  

IP Logged

jgxenite
Supreme Member

Help us to help you -
read the instructions!!

Re: Virgin Media Trouble
Reply #62 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 2:55pm

Billing & Credit Control is listed in the database as being 0800 0522620. There are also two other 0800 numbers listed for that - search for "Virgin Media" to find them.

I don't mind helping you with your request as long as you read the instructions!

IP Logged

anjaneshbabu

Reply #63 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 11:08am

Hi folks ! this is a website i have been looking for ! UK customers need to voice their opinion about rip offs . Virgin media aka telewest is the forefront of the rip off scandal. I have spedn £80 on a single call - raised the issue and got £40 refunded.
Now with the 0906 number they are going to hump all customers needing support.
I have a local rate number somewhere for chairmans office and i will post it here soon.
LEt the revolution begin

IP Logged

mattydj

Reply #64 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 7:39am

I did indeed receive a refund of all my call costs from Virgin Media, plus a £2 refund for loss of supply.

As an aside, I also had phone problems with Virgin recently with no phone for 3 days after 2 days of intermittent supply.  I also got a refund for loss of service for that, plus a £10 "goodwill gesture" credit for all the invonvenience and to cover the cost of using my mobile during this period.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge