Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NTS Focus Group Minutes - Mar 2, 2006 (Read 3,537 times)
idb
Supreme Member

Miami, Florida, United States
NTS Focus Group Minutes - Mar 2, 2006
May 23rd, 2006 at 12:12am

Usual waffle, which I won't even copy and paste this time, at http://www.ofcom.org.uk/telecoms/groups/nts_focus/notes/nts2mar05 (they can't even get a correct year for the url title). Usual group of suspects in attendance. This committee or whatever it is really is a stereotypical gravy train, and don't forget, your taxes are funding this shower.

As from November 21, 2013, I no longer participate in the forum and am unable to receive private messages.

IP Logged

kk

Re: NTS Focus Group Minutes - Mar 2, 2006
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2006 at 11:34am

Hi idb

As you say, our taxes are funding Ofcom - If they don’t produce a coherent result and sort out the 084x and 087x mess, after the many consultations and take notice of the massive response to the NTS consultation, I intend to make a formal complaint to the National Audit Office.

Quoting from the NAO web site:

“The role of the National Audit Office (NAO) is to audit the financial statements of all government departments and agencies, and many other public bodies. We also report to Parliament on the value for money with which these bodies have spent public money. As well as providing accountability to Parliament, we aim to bring about real improvements in the delivery of public services. (www.nao.org.uk).”
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2006 at 11:38am by kk »  

KK

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge