Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
who provides my 0845 number? (Read 14,975 times)
nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
who provides my 0845 number?
Sep 18th, 2006 at 2:21pm

Having moved home recently I just realised that I have lost contact information for the company that provides my 0845 number..

The number is on the 0845 20 11 range (some people may know of this range) And before you ask if I make money off it, no I dont, I use it for people to call me from the net, so they dont have to call my mobile if im at home. (safe and cheaper)

Thank you very much in advance.

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

orsonkart
Ex Member

Re: who provides my 0845 number?
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 4:00pm

Code: 0845 201    
Type: Service
Use: Local Rate Services
Operator: Redstone
Tariff Band: Local Rate (NTS) (inc VAT)
Service: Service

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 6:17pm

Must be someone renting off them then, I dont recodnise that name.. Dare I ask what you used to look em up, would be useful to know in future.

Thank you

Call 0800/0808/0500 with no credit! True unlimited talk/text/data. PM for recipe.
IP Logged

orsonkart
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 6:39pm

nutellajunkie wrote on Sep 18th, 2006 at 6:17pm:
Must be someone renting off them then, I dont recodnise that name.. Dare I ask what you used to look em up, would be useful to know in future.

Thank you

http://www.redstone.co.uk/ they are a reseller i believe.

All you need to know about dialling codes and other telecom things can be found at

http://www.magsys.co.uk/
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2006 at 6:41pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 3:17am

Thanks for the extra link. Added to bookmarks.  Cool

IP Logged

kk

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 6:26pm

Hi nutellajunkie. 

0845 is not "Local rate". 

I do hope you change to "03" when the new range of non-geographical numbers become available.

KK

IP Logged

orsonkart
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 7:07pm

kk wrote on Sep 19th, 2006 at 6:26pm:
Hi nutellajunkie.  

I do hope you change to "03" when the new range of non-geographical numbers become available.

I think your find that NJ is aware of that Wink

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 7:13pm

Hi nutellajunkie. 

Not likely to change, no real need to.  If you read what I wrote in the first place, its just a simple number I use to give to people on the net that may wish to call me without having to call my mobile at a more expensive rate. And Also, when did I even mention it being a local rate?  Shocked

Stay off the sauce my friend  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Shiggaddi

Saltash, Cornwall
Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2006 at 11:59am

nutellajunkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2006 at 7:13pm:
Hi nutellajunkie.  

Not likely to change, no real need to.  If you read what I wrote in the first place, its just a simple number I use to give to people on the net that may wish to call me without having to call my mobile at a more expensive rate. And Also, when did I even mention it being a local rate?  Shocked

Stay off the sauce my friend  Roll Eyes

I have a number of different mobile contracts (which came with 12 months free line rental, and free phone, lol)

The inclusive minutes on 3, allow me to call all mobile networks, but charge for 0845
T-Mobile, and orange are the same.
Vodafone allow me to call other vodafones and landlines in the evenings/weekends.
And O2, would be the only network that it would be cheaper to call your 0845 number, as their inclusive minutes are for other O2 phones, landlines, and 0845/0870 numbers (evenings/weekends only).  However I use all my inclusive O2 minutes by calling my Just Dial number, and the odd time when I must use an 0870 number to contact a company, so if I were to use your 0845 number, it would deprive my Just Dial number of use.

However, not many people I know have a contract mobile, let alone as many as I have!!  If calling from a landline, 0845 might well be cheaper than calling your mobile, but as you said, it's to give to people from the net.  Do you mean making new friends, or companies you deal with?  If it's friends, then give them the choice of mobile, or 0845.  If it's companies, then you shouldn't care less what it costs them!!

I realy hait itt wen peeple canot spel proply. Itt getts onn mye nervs sew mutch annd streses mee owt. Knot onley iz itt vary bade speling butt allso bade gramer.

IP Logged

nutellajunkie

[GURU MEDITATION]

Alba
Reply #9 - Sep 24th, 2006 at 12:59pm

I didnt realise this was such a big deal anyway.. But its for people on the net, that I dont know - new chat buddies and whatever..

I  know how people feel about the numbers, I know the ins and outs, but if I dont want to give my land line number to strangers.. Case closed Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge