<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Insight Investment (Read 4,010 times)
flying pig

Insight Investment
Oct 25th, 2006 at 7:55pm

CoolCan anyone help with this one please. I live in France and the problem is that I cannot access ANY UK 08 numbers from here - at any price. This is the third one today and I have also e-mailed them with no reply. The details are:
Insight Investment (part of HBOS Halifax Bank of Scotland0
PO Box 23630
Edinburgh
EH7 5GR
Tel: 0845 777 2233
I guess being in Edinburgh it will be a 031 prefix. Look forward to hearing from anyone who can help. Thanks.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 7:57pm by flying pig »  

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Re: Insight Investment
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:25pm

On their website http://www.insightinvestment.com/contactus/home.asp they give lots of contact numbers, including the one you have. However, their head office is in London and they have a geographical number there: 0207 930 5474.

Suggest you phone head office, explain the situation and, perferably, ask them for the geog. number in Edinburgh or, alternatively, ask them to put you through.

If you manage to find out the geog. number in Edinburgh please post it on this site.

You confirm what most of us thought that one cannot dial numbers begining with 084 from abroad.  As a matter of interest, do you get any message when attempting to dial the +44 845 .......  number?

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Re: Insight Investment
Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 5:55pm

Send an email to insightinvestoradministration@service.insightinvestment.com  and they will call you back.

Alternatively call +44 (0) 1481 719 742 which is their Guernsey number for overseas investors and they will put you through.

Please also let us know what happens when you call the +44 845 777 2233 number from France. This is of general interest.  Is there a voice message?      

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, DaveM, Dave, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge