Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Communicating with "sayno" (Read 11,649 times)
oxfordian

Communicating with "sayno"
Dec 16th, 2006 at 10:52am

Is it just me? I find all the technical aspects of navigating my way round the site, and this forum, quite confusing, maybe I am not sufficiently "techie" But I find it totally impossible to give any feedback via the "contact us" section, whatever I do produces an error message "sent from an unauthorised server" - anyone got any suggestions that a fairly non-tech person can understand? I do a lot of work on ensuring cheapest phone calls so feel I have a lot to contribute, and it's frustrating not to be able to. Thanks everyone.

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Re: Communicating with "sayno"
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2006 at 11:21am

Hi,

I have just filled-in the online form in the Contact Us section without any error messages at all.

I shall let the Site Admin (Daniel) know.

I find the site relatively easy to use with the exception of moving from one forum section to another but that isn't that much of a problem as it's just an extra click.

Is there anything specific that you're having problems with that we can help?

IP Logged

oxfordian

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2006 at 1:21pm

Thanks, that's all - I think it must be some obscure setting on my PC but I have no idea what/ where, I have sent information from other PCs in the past.
I really like the site and the concept behind it, I use it very regularly both home and work, and want to be able to contribute to the lists of geographic numbers, the discussions, and most especially to the chepeast calls section where I am usually very up to date and at the moment can't supply you and your other users with the info. Any suggestions as to what the blockage might be, please?

IP Logged

dennyblair

Northwood, Middlesex
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 10:55am

Sad Like oxfordian I find exactly the same message comes up each time I attempt to contact saynoto 0870.  The latest occurred this morning when I tried in vain to report an incorrect number - that of National Rail Enquiries.  Their normal number is 08457 484950;  each time I tried to call the number given, namely 0191 2188004, I only succeeded in receiving a recorded message saying "You have dialled an incorrect number".

I confess I too find the website less than user friendly; for example I cannot copy and paste a number into the search facility.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 4:56pm

dennyblair wrote on Jan 19th, 2007 at 10:55am:
Sad Like oxfordian I find exactly the same message comes up each time I attempt to contact saynoto 0870. ...

I will raise this with Daniel again. You can also email him support@saynoto0870.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge