Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Primus T & Cs (Read 6,524 times)
Galceran

Wales
Primus T & Cs
Jan 9th, 2007 at 10:29am

I note from Primus T & C's (13. Planet Talk Select) that certain BT phone services may no longer be available. Apart from 1471 what other services could be affected?
If you gave 30 days notice to cease the contract what cancellation charge could you expect?

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Re: Primus T & Cs
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 7:38pm

Planet Talk Select is just a CPS company.  Therefore nearly all services should still be available as before.  Which services are you concerned about?

Also, if you are on the tariff Primus Saver 2 or 3 then there is no minimum term.

Are you actually on Planet Talk Select as a CPS customer?

Most other people are actually on Primus Saver Option 2 or 3.

IP Logged

Galceran

Wales
Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2007 at 9:15pm

I was hoping to keep CLI, being only for incoming calls I don't see this affected. 1471 not too sure of.
I signed up by phone on 0800 036 0094 and asked for Saver 2. Their confirmation email came from e-billing@primustel.co.uk requesting me to log in on http://www.planet-talk.co.uk/ where there is no mention of Primus Saver options under "Products". Logged in and then read the T & C's link (in the footer).
Primus Saver is of course a different URL, http://www.planet-talk.co.uk/SaverProducts.aspx?source=saver and different T & C's. The Log in on both pages takes you to E_Billing
The Primus Saver URL has no link on the home page, planet-talk.co.uk
I see there is mention of 30 days notice but nof minimum term.
Thanks

Gilbert

IP Logged

bbb_uk
Global Moderator

Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2007 at 11:58am

Galceran wrote on Jan 9th, 2007 at 9:15pm:
I was hoping to keep CLI, being only for incoming calls I don't see this affected. 1471 not too sure of.
You can keep both those services because your linerental remains with BT.

As far as I'm aware the only services that may be effected are any to do with outgoing calls like premium rate barring.  I'm not sure if BT can still block this or if Primus will.  This also depends on whether Primus route 09x calls or let BT continue to do this as it's one of some options available to Primus when they ask BT to re-route your calls to them.

Quote:
I signed up by phone on 0800 036 0094 and asked for Saver 2.
This to me indicates your are on Primus Saver Option 2.  To check this, when you get your bill just check to see if you've been charged for anything other than calls.  In other words are you charged a monthly fee for Saver 2.

Primus don't really advertise the Saver 2 option openly I'm guessing it's because it's free unlike their normal option 2 which comes with a monthly fee.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, bbb_uk, DaveM, Forum Admin, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge