Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Appointments Commission (Read 5,463 times)
Barbara
Supreme Member

Appointments Commission
Mar 2nd, 2007 at 11:36am

I needed to contact the Appointments Commission as their electronic form request system would not work.   I did email them and received a reply saying they will post the relevant form but the following phone number was at the end of the email: 0113 394 2996.   I thought this might be useful as the only no in the database is in the unverified for the switchboard in London and I think 0113 is a Leeds no (the address is Blenheim House, West One, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4PL).   Even if the no I have given is a direct line, it should still help.   Perhaps it could be added to the database.  (I believe there is a quick way I could have done this as a forum member but I have forgotten it - sorry.)

IP Logged

Barbara
Supreme Member

Re: Appointments Commission
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2007 at 5:21pm

Just to confirm tried 0113 394 2996 & it does work - perhaps it could be added to the database.   Thanks.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2007 at 7:58pm

Barbara wrote on Mar 7th, 2007 at 5:21pm:
Just to confirm tried 0113 394 2996 & it does work - perhaps it could be added to the database.   Thanks.

I have added 0113 3942950 as the main alternative which is Leeds switchboard. The London switchboard number is in the Other Info column. The number you have given looks like a direct number to someone in the Leeds office. Can this person deal with your enquiry without passing you to someone else? Do you think that it would be a better alternative to the switchboard? I presume that the switchboard number will have to put you through anyway.

IP Logged

Barbara
Supreme Member

Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 10:35am

The person on the direct line no did have to transfer my husband but I think that was because it was a very specific enquiry rather than general information.   Her original email did invite enquiries for further information.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, CJT-80, DaveM, Dave, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge