Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tiscali changes to 0871 (Read 4,474 times)
LeeUK

NE UK
Tiscali changes to 0871
Jul 31st, 2007 at 8:30pm

Just had an email from Tiscali, my ADSL supplier, informing me that from the 15th August they are switching to an 0871 at 10ppm number from 0870 for all technical support, billing and customer care enquiries. The new number will be 0871 222 3311.

Customers who have a rip off Tiscali Talk landline will be charged at the lower rate of 5p a minute. How nice of them!

Full email:

Quote:
Introducing one number for customer support

To enhance the service we offer you we're introducing one new number for all technical support, billing and customer care enquiries.

From the 15th August 2007 please dial 0871 222 3311. Calls will be charged at 10p a minute*. Calls from a Tiscali Talk landline will be charged at the lower rate of 5p a minute.

Please note: we also have a local rate number 0845 663 2200 for service updates providing up-to-date information on any outages that may impact your local area.

Manage your account online

The My Account area of the Tiscali web site allows you to view your bill online, check or change your package at any time, update personal details, add email addresses and much, much more.

Or visit our Online Help page for answers to frequently asked questions and to email us directly, completely free of charge.

Kind regards,
The Tiscali Team

* from a BT landline. Charges from other telephone providers may vary.

IP Logged

Heinz
Supreme Member

Essex
Re: Tiscali changes to 0871
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 10:35pm

I think the e-mail author must have been trained by the government to come out with twaddle like, "To enhance the service we offer ....."

Er, no.  "To rip off more money ......" would be closer to the truth.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2007 at 10:36pm by Heinz »  

After years of ignoring govt. guidelines & RIPPING OFF Council Tax payers using 0845 numbers, Essex County Council changed to 0345 numbers on 2 November 2015
IP Logged

farci

Glasgow
Re: Tiscali changes to 0871
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 12:09am

LeeUK wrote on Jul 31st, 2007 at 8:30pm:
Just had an email from Tiscali, my ADSL supplier, informing me that from the 15th August they are switching to an 0871 at 10ppm number from 0870 for all technical support, billing and customer care enquiries. The new number will be 0871 222 3311.

Customers who have a rip off Tiscali Talk landline will be charged at the lower rate of 5p a minute. How nice of them!

Full email:

Quote:
Introducing one number for customer support

To enhance the service we offer you we're introducing one new number for all technical support, billing and customer care enquiries.

From the 15th August 2007 please dial 0871 222 3311. Calls will be charged at 10p a minute*. Calls from a Tiscali Talk landline will be charged at the lower rate of 5p a minute.

Please note: we also have a local rate number 0845 663 2200 for service updates providing up-to-date information on any outages that may impact your local area.

Manage your account online

The My Account area of the Tiscali web site allows you to view your bill online, check or change your package at any time, update personal details, add email addresses and much, much more.

Or visit our Online Help page for answers to frequently asked questions and to email us directly, completely free of charge.

Kind regards,
The Tiscali Team

* from a BT landline. Charges from other telephone providers may vary.

Needs to be added to the Hall of Shame sticky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, CJT-80, DaveM, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge