Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
virgin Media 0906 2121111 Get Out (Read 2,749 times)
bazzerfewi
Supreme Member

Baz

Barnsley
virgin Media 0906 2121111 Get Out
Nov 19th, 2007 at 8:11am

I had cause to use the 0906 2121111 virgin media tech support and I got this woman from India that did not know what she was talking about. Her English was very good and she understood me to.

I had lost connectivity over night for some reason; my machines are on constantly so it was a little odd to say the least.

Anyway I reluctantly rang 0906 212 1111 and after 20 minutes of telling me that my cables were wrong I politely said "I am sorry I am terminating this call" I then rang back and this time the problem was solved very quickly, I then requested that I be credited for the call.

That was fine but what about all the other callers that do not request the cost of the call be refunded.

So I then contact Head Office:-

Virgin Media
P.O. Box 333 Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

I subsequently received a call, the representative said he was very sorry that I was thinking of leaving Virgin and he gave me 3 months free broadband I should have asked for 12 months though. He also said that he has put a note on my file stating that all calls to this number will be credited back to my account indefinitely. (NEEDS MONITORING THOUGH)

I URGE EVERYBODY TO DO THE SAME!!

Baz

WWW bazzerfewi aom@blueyonder.co.uk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge