Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Halstead Boilers technical help (Read 14,877 times)
MHP

Halstead Boilers technical help
Jan 30th, 2008 at 11:41am

Hi I'm looking for a geographical number for Halstead Boilers technical help which is listed as 08712300207.  The contact details for technical help are:

Technical Services, Training and Marketing
Halstead Boilers Limited
5 Titan Business Centre
Spartan Close
Tachbrook Park
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV34 6RR

General enquiries; in warranty: 0845 071 0780 (national rate)
Out of warranty: 0871 2300 207 (calls cost 10p per minute)

I've called the head office (which is a geographical number) and got nowhere and an internet search was unsuccessful.  I am a heating engineer and regularly call manufacturers for technical assistance on complex faults and as you can imagine can spend a fortune from my mobile on 0870/0871 numbers (especially at this time of year when waiting times can be 20/30 mins).  I've managed to get most numbers I need off this brilliant website but a few such as this one still elude me.  Can anyone help?

IP Logged

Golf_Paul

KC Land
Re: Halstead Boilers technical help
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2008 at 6:03pm

MHP

Just a thought - can you contrive a reason or "persuade" someone in the Technical Help section to call you back and see if a geographic number is released?

Sorry I am unable to help with a geographical number  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

foxandco

Muswell Hill
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2008 at 11:27am

Hi,
Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you in locating the Halstead number.  I recently had cause to call Halstead a number of times over a period of a few days and upon receiving my online bill today, saw that I had a surplus payment to make for calls to 0870 and 0871 numbers amounting to £27.00 this included almost £4.00 for one call lasting just under 21 minutes and that's quick, try calling Vaillant, 30 minute waits before giving up is quite normal!!!!  Like you I'm cheesed off at having to pay a fortune for the contract ( I have an iPhone, so the charge is high) and then pay additional sums for these money grabbing numbers.

Anyway, the reason I made contact was to find out if I could have a copy of the technical numbers you have as I too am a corgi registered engineer.

Regarding callbacks, the technical departments either say they are not allowed to call back or when they do their number is with-held.

Regards
Michael
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2008 at 11:31am by foxandco »  

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2008 at 9:18pm

Did you try calling 01926 834 800, HALSTEAD BOILERS LTD, 5 TITAN BUSINESS CENTRE, SPARTAN CLOSE, TACHBROOK PARK, LEAMINGTON SPA WARWICKSHIRE CV34 6RR?

The number does work, it is Halstead Boilers,  but I am not sure if it is the part of the company you want or, if not, whether they are prepared to put you through.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge