Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PIPEX LLU STREAM (Read 4,870 times)
Yass

watford
PIPEX LLU STREAM
May 18th, 2008 at 10:40pm

Hi,
I am new to this site. Just joined out of sheer frustration like most others I would imagine.

My broadband connection is with Freedom2surf. Its normally very good but last week it has been up and down like a yo-yo. I have done all the usual checks/tests. In the end I just connected the router to the master socket and even tried my backup router but its made no difference. I called Freedom2surf on 0871-230 9312, and after speaking with them for 25 minutes it turned out that because I am still on the PIPEX LLU STREAM equipment in the local exchange I have to call the number for the PIPEX people as there is nothing F2S can do until they have migrated me off the Pipex Stream which wont be for a while. I searched the database but I could not find an equivalent for the number they gave me which was 0870 386 0400.

I am trying to get an alternative number for the PIPEX LLU STREAM number but there is nothing listed. I have googled and followed the tips in the Guide for finding geographical numbers but it has not come back with anything useful. If I search under PIPEX it comes back with a few numbers but none are equivalent to the number I have been given to call.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Best regards
Yass

IP Logged

Minardi

Derby
Re: PIPEX LLU STREAM
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2008 at 9:07am

Try Pipex CS and ask for the department your after?

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #2 - May 26th, 2008 at 3:27pm

Pipex is now part of Tiscali UK. Write to the chief executive: mary{dot}turner{at}uk{dot}tiscali{dot}com

IP Logged

Yass

watford
Reply #3 - May 27th, 2008 at 2:46pm

Thanks for the responses. I couldnt find the geographical number but I had to place a call because my ADSL line was getting worse. I have to confess the call didnt take that long. I was on the line for 12 minutes and it took three days for them to fix the problem. Anyway its working now so thanks for every ones response.
Best regards
Yass
Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, CJT-80, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge