Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Debenhams Cambridge (Read 5,610 times)
Barbara
Supreme Member

Debenhams Cambridge
Jul 30th, 2008 at 3:49pm

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place as it is an update on the numbers in the unverified database for Debenhams in Cambridge.   Today, I tried the 01223 352989 no from the unverified database - it goes through to Coast Ladies wear in the store but they say they cannot transfer to other departments from that phone.   I then rang 01223 443581, list in unverified as bedding, this is a correct number for the beddinglinen department.  I had wanted menswear and the girl from the bedding/linen dept went & found someone.   He then kindly (without even being asked!) gave me the direct no for menwear which is 01223 443561.   These numbers I have tried can now be moved to the verified list.   Also, it would seem that they have a block of numbers beginning 01223 443XXX so trying variations on these may help for other depts.   Hope this helps & perhaps a moderator can now add the nos I tried to the verified list.   Thanks.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Debenhams Cambridge
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 6:29pm

Thanks for that Barbara. I've amended the entry so there is just one for Debenhams in Cambridge. The health & beauty is apparently 01223 443540 (I haven't tried it).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, CJT-80, bbb_uk, Forum Admin, DaveM)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge