Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corvus designer homeware a.k.a Crowstone Marketing (Read 4,715 times)
Jim-Bob

Corvus designer homeware a.k.a Crowstone Marketing
Jul 1st, 2009 at 5:54pm

address given on website: Crowstone Marketing Ltd  
33 Dolphins
Westcliff on Sea
Essex
SS0 0LD  

Sales:   0870 803 4480   Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm, Saturday 10.00pm to 4.00pm (UK Times)  

National Rates Apply: 6¾ pence per minute peak, 3¼ pence per minute off-peak, 1¼ pence per minute weekends

Trade:   0870 803 4486  
Fax:   0870 803 4487  

Im chasing up an order & just get put on hold, at the above rates, where as with the 01 number my call would be free please.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Corvus designer homeware a.k.a Crowstone Marke
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 9:43pm

A Google reveals 01702 332 922 and fax 01702 332 932 which was cached on 15 April 2009. The record on 192.com now doesn't have any phone number.

Do let us know how it goes. If it is a suitable alternative then I can list it for others to use.

IP Logged

crowstone

Re: Corvus designer homeware a.k.a Crowstone Marke
Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 1:06pm

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTACT CORVUS, PLEASE READ THIS ....

FIRSTLY THE TWO NUMBERS QUOTED ON THE OTHER POST (Dave the moderator's) ARE FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUSINESS (Reader Offers), WHICH HAS NO CONNECTION AT ALL TO CORVUS.  PLEASE BE FAIR TO THEM AND AVOID RINGING !

It is with great regret I have to inform you that Corvus UK will cease trading in September. I have been diagnosed with a serious degenerative disease and I am no longer physically able to run the company. Corvus was made up of quite a small team, and my time away from the office has meant that business has gone into freefall, so sadly I've had to lay off all staff and have applied to Companies House for voluntary dissolution.

Being on my own and with so many outstanding orders this means that many emails, letters and calls remain unanswered, but where I can, I'm advising customers who paid via debit or credit card to get in touch with their banks and begin the process for a 'chargeback'; this is going to be the quickest and simplest way of receiving a refund.

The two 0870 numbers were superseded for a time by a Freefone 0800 number. All three are obsolete now.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Also please note: 33 Dolphins is just a registered address for the company AND NOT a trading address, all business is carried out from the warehouse.

« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2010 at 1:36pm by crowstone »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge