Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vaillant Technical information number (Read 15,668 times)
antibill

Vaillant Technical information number
Dec 1st, 2009 at 9:22am

I am trying to contact Vaillant Ltd. www.vaillant.co.uk as there is a problem with my gas boiler.

This is on behalf on my plumber as they can take a very............... long time to answer the phone.  However if you are calling as an end user you cannot use their 01634 numbers as you are required to give your gas safe details etc.  
End users who have a technical queries are required to call 0906 8020252 at 60p per min before they are able to speak to anybody! Cry
it does appear they are trying just to make money out of people who have faulty boilers! Angry
any help with an alternative number would be great

IP Logged

mainbass

Re: Vaillant Technical information number
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 10:37am

Found this:

Technical Support
All the help you need to assist with the installation and servicing of boilers from the ecoTEC range is just a click or phone call away. ecoTEC installation, servicing and flueing guides are available online at http://www.vaillant.co.uk., as well as on this CD Rom. For technical advice simply call 01634 292392.

here: http://www.vaillantdownloadservice.co.uk/(S(xv32rinikbdt4p45w4gjoybg))/services....

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 10:41am

antibill wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 at 9:22am:
This is on behalf on my plumber as they can take a very............... long time to answer the phone.  However if you are calling as an end user you cannot use their 01634 numbers as you are required to give your gas safe details etc.  
End users who have a technical queries are required to call 0906 8020252 at 60p per min before they are able to speak to anybody! Cry

This is an overt premium rate number. Calls may be queued for up to 15 seconds only before being answered. So if they are putting you in a queue, then report them to PhonepayPlus.

IP Logged

antibill

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:06pm

Thank you for trying to help Cheesy

My plumber has tried the 01634 number going through to the options to speak to an engineer and waited on hold for over an hour without an answer.  on a previous occasion he tried to contact them and was on hold so long the battery in his phone ran out!

I had to phone the 0906 8020252 number in the end and the total call took 5 minutes, the lady was very nice but she would have to be at that price!  Angry

She advised that I called 01634 292300 and hung on (also option 4) to speak to the receptionist at head office.  This I tried, and it worked the phone was answered in less than a minute Smiley but the best she could do was to take my plumbers details and send a message to one of the engineers asking them to contact him, supposedly by the end of the day???

All I can do now is wait  Sad meanwhile I have limited heating and hot water Cry

IP Logged

antibill

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:37pm

It worked  Grin  (phoning the head office receptionist)

Vaillant technical department phone my plumber back within half an hour  Shocked

he is now armed with all the information he needs to fix my boiler  Smiley although unfortunately it will be a week to ten days before the part arrives  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, Dave, DaveM, CJT-80, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge