Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks to Dave (Read 6,681 times)
sherbert
Supreme Member

Thanks to Dave
Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:10am

I feel that thanks and a Happy Christmas are due to Dave for all his hard work, effort and time he puts into maintaining the database and helping members on this site.

Thanks a lot Dave and a Very Merry Christmas to you.  Smiley

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

aka NHS.Patient, DH_fairtelecoms

Re: Thanks to Dave
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:11am

Hear, Hear - very special thanks are due to Dave for his tireless efforts, including facing exposure on the national media - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/items/05/2009_20_mon.shtml. Have a great Christmas Dave

... and thanks to all other contributors with wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy, and successful, New Year.
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2009 at 2:58pm by SilentCallsVictim »  
IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:42pm

I would like to add my endorsement to the comments made by Sherbert and SCV and to say WELL DONE to Dave, as a mainstay of this Site and Forum, and to wish him a very happy Xmas and a successful New Year.   There is no doubt that this Site would not have achieved the success it has without the enormous amount of effort and time that Dave puts in so generously.   We all owe him considerable appreciation for all he does.   This is to take nothing away from the Site owner who also beavers away quietly maintaining the database and keeping the site up a running.   I feel he deserves our appreciation and best wishes as well.   Thanks for all you do, to Dave and Daniel. Smiley Smiley

May I also take the opportunity to wish the best of Seasons Greetings to all contributors to this Site and Forum and hope we look forward to another year of progress in our campaign(s). Smiley Smiley

loddon.
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:43pm by loddon »  
Campaignagainstripofftelecoms  
IP Logged

jamesbond

Suffolk
Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:06pm

Hi there!

I would like to extend Seasons Greetings to Dave, bbb_uk and Daniel.  Without these gents, we all would have been ripped off even more, if this site had not been started.

Cheers!

James Bond

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #4 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 9:24pm

Hi and thanks to all for the support. May I take this opportunity to wish you all well for Christmas and the New Year.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, CJT-80, Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge