Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Ofcom consultation - Review of non-geo calls 2010 (Read 113,005 times)
SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

aka NHS.Patient, DH_fairtelecoms

Re: Ofcom consultation - Review of non-geo calls
Reply #60 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 5:58pm

loddon wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:43pm:
... My conclusion from this is that Ofcom need to work out some way of allowing legitimate added-value services such as this to continue to operate and for other valid services to be innovated and added whilst at the same time prohibiting the disgraceful exploitation of the 0844 range by the vast majority of the companies and organisations that are ripping us off.

I am pleased to read this open-minded conclusion and a well made point.

Powwownow are perhaps amongst only a small minority of 0844/3 users who are content to declare the (relatively modest) amount that they earn from calls to subsidise the cost of an appreciated and properly charged-for service. I believe that all the call providers should be made subject to suitable and equal regulation in respect of surcharge limits, so that Powwownow and other service providers could offer their services more reasonably. If this was associated with a proper basis for transparency of call charges (i.e. declaration of the surcharge limits that were in place) then the rip-offs would be exposed and thereby more readily dealt with.

There will always be deliberate cheats and bare-faced liars. Proper knowledge of the existence of the premium would however deal with public bodies and major enterprises. They would either have to justify the surcharge or cease benefiting from it.

I propose that after a big transparency shake-up (including removal of revenue sharing from 0845, and the option for the consequent migration of some to 0844/3 with an honest declaration of benefit and cost to caller) Ofcom should review the situation that remains. We can all speculate as to what that may be; I would wish to reserve judgement.

Dave is right to point out that when Powwownow moves on to its own suggestion of a solution, it makes a false supposition -
"If BT can make an acceptable return on 0844 calls". BT is currently explicitly prohibited from doing so; it is currently forced to cross-subsidise the costs of originating 0844 calls.

In a competitive market, cross-subsidy will always exist. There may be situations where Ofcom has to intervene to prevent or compel it. These interventions however must be rare, properly applied without ill effects that are greater than than the wrong being addressed, and always clearly justified. Powwownow attempts to make a case for enforced cross subsidy of NGCS whilst attacking the cross-subsidy that is working on the opposite direction on mobiles. I believe that innovation in NGCS has received quite sufficient encouragement through the regulation of BT charges and NGCS must now openly pay their way. The mobile providers must be compelled to recognise their duty to the NGCS Service Providers who bring them business and the overall need to provide pricing transparency.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #61 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:05pm

Quote from SCV

Quote:
There will always be deliberate cheats and bare-faced liars. Proper knowledge of the existence of the premium would however deal with public bodies and major enterprises. They would either have to justify the surcharge or cease benefiting from it.

The problem is how long would it take for the unjustified surcharges to be exposed and then dealt with.   Given our previous and recent experience it would take from many years to forever.    We need the new NTS regime to be right from the beginning.

My thinking on a possible solution is slightly different and is guided by the principle that "he who benefits must pay the premium".

So in the case of a valid value-added service such as a conference call, for example, I am content to see the callers pay, but in all the other cases then the "user" must pay the premium while the caller should only pay at his normal geographic rate.  

This suggests to me that perhaps there should be two types of low-premium (not 09) NGN numbers.   Type A will be where the "user" pays the premium and Type B where the "caller" pays the premium.   If these Types are accompanied by the transparency which you advocate then we could see a properly regulated solution which will allow the NTS industry to earn a legitimate crust while callers, consumers, the public are protected from rip-offs.   Ofcom will of course have to define the rules which determine which service types are allowed to use which "Type" of NTS classified number.

This would eliminate the "deliberate cheats and bare-faced liars" and lesser evil doers at an earlier stage and prevent years of unnecessary ripping-off before an overcharging "user" is dealt with.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:14pm by loddon »  
Campaignagainstripofftelecoms  
IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #62 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 10:06pm

loddon wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:05pm:
This suggests to me that perhaps there should be two types of low-premium (not 09) NGN numbers.   Type A will be where the "user" pays the premium and Type B where the "caller" pays the premium.   If these Types are accompanied by the transparency which you advocate then we could see a properly regulated solution which will allow the NTS industry to earn a legitimate crust while callers, consumers, the public are protected from rip-offs.   Ofcom will of course have to define the rules which determine which service types are allowed to use which "Type" of NTS classified number.

Your "Type A" already exists in the form of 03 numbers. I don't see why you infer that they are premium numbers though.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2010 at 10:06pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #63 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:06pm

loddon wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:05pm:
This suggests to me that perhaps there should be two types of low-premium (not 09) NGN numbers.

I believe that what is proposed is actually met by 03 and (originally) 084/087 numbers. With the former the recipient pays the full cost of the NG services, with the latter the caller pays and perhaps a little bonus as well. 0870 (fully) and 0845 should come out; 0871/2/3 have already been classified in essentially the same was as 09, albeit with slightly different regulatory requirements. This leaves 03/0845/0870 as Type A, with 0844/3 as Type B. Do we then extend to B1, B2, B3 etc. with more refined determinations.

My difficulty is with the suggestion that a single body should sit in judgement on what is good value for money as a "Service Type", and therefore an acceptable use for 0844/3, or for that matter the different grades of PRS. I believe that the caller should be made clearly aware of the status and cost and therefore able to make their own decision. How would one feel if Ofcom judged a particular case to be acceptable, thereby enabling the user to declare it as being "approved", when one did not agree?

Furthermore, as I would understand it, Ofcom could only be expected to be able to rule in relation to the facilities provided, not to the propriety of a charge in the broader commercial context, including the way that a NG call service it was described in promotional material.

The classic example is the basic fault reporting service from a provider of computer equipment - we would not expect to pay a premium to call this number (Type A). Additional technical assistance, which provided advice on the configuration and use of third party accessories and software, would perhaps be thought reasonable to be a chargeable service (Type B). That is the easy bit. I do not agree that any useful purpose would be served in having Service Providers potentially getting into long legal arguments with Ofcom over the grey area that may exist between these two. The simple cases should be obvious, I see the more complex cases as being as being best resolved between the Service Providers and their customers.

As for timing, how long would it take for the definitions of the various "Service Types" to be agreed? How long thereafter for existing users of these numbers to have to apply for and be granted approval to continue using their numbers? How long then for the appeals against Ofcom's refusal to be heard by the relevant tribunals?

Ofcom could announce in September a proposal for 0844/3 to be re-classified on the National Numbering Scheme as "Premium Rate (lower) - up to 5p per minute above standard tariff rate", or something similar. That would give us 6 months in which to use this announcement to ensure that NHS GPs gave them up.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #64 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 4:42am

Dave wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 10:06pm:
Your "Type A" already exists in the form of 03 numbers. I don't see why you infer that they are premium numbers though.

Agreed, 03 numbers are of Type A.   There may need to be other ranges allocated to Type A in order to provide enough numbers to meet the needs of the market.

The distinction is that the "premium" is paid by the "user" (Bank, Insurance company, Government Department) instead of the caller.   The caller pays his normal geographic rate.   The "user" is paying for the benefit of the NTS service which the user is receiving.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #65 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 5:09am

SilentCallsVictim wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:06pm:
Do we then extend to B1, B2, B3 etc. with more refined determinations.

I don't think so; that would be too complicated.

My difficulty is with the suggestion that a single body should sit in judgement on what is good value for money as a "Service Type", and therefore an acceptable use for 0844/3, or for that matter the different grades of PRS. I believe that the caller should be made clearly aware of the status and cost and therefore able to make their own decision. How would one feel if Ofcom judged a particular case to be acceptable, thereby enabling the user to declare it as being "approved", when one did not agree?

I envisage that Ofcom will have to set clear defining rules as they have already done for certain services which are compelled to use the 09 range.

Furthermore, as I would understand it, Ofcom could only be expected to be able to rule in relation to the facilities provided, not to the propriety of a charge in the broader commercial context, including the way that a NG call service it was described in promotional material.

Ofcom would make the rules which would determine whether a "user" could charge callers for the call or not.

The classic example is the basic fault reporting service from a provider of computer equipment - we would not expect to pay a premium to call this number (Type A). Additional technical assistance, which provided advice on the configuration and use of third party accessories and software, would perhaps be thought reasonable to be a chargeable service (Type B). That is the easy bit. I do not agree that any useful purpose would be served in having Service Providers potentially getting into long legal arguments with Ofcom over the grey area that may exist between these two. The simple cases should be obvious, I see the more complex cases as being as being best resolved between the Service Providers and their customers.

Agreed.

As for timing, how long would it take for the definitions of the various "Service Types" to be agreed? How long thereafter for existing users of these numbers to have to apply for and be granted approval to continue using their numbers? How long then for the appeals against Ofcom's refusal to be heard by the relevant tribunals?

I would like to see Ofcom set the rules and for all 08 premium charges to be paid by the "users" now in order to stop the current rip-offs.   Users would have to appeal if they wanted to.

Ofcom could announce in September a proposal for 0844/3 to be re-classified on the National Numbering Scheme as "Premium Rate (lower) - up to 5p per minute above standard tariff rate", or something similar. That would give us 6 months in which to use this announcement to ensure that NHS GPs gave them up.

GPs should be giving up their use of 084 numbers now under their amended contract with the NHS.  Nothing further needs to change before GPs take the necessary action.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2010 at 5:13am by loddon »  
IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #66 - Jun 20th, 2010 at 6:38am

Rather than extending a private exchange, I will attempt to move the discussion on.

Many consultation respondents propose that call charge price limits be set for all providers in respect of all revenue sharing numbers (including PRS, 118 etc.). It would be interesting to know what views members have.

It is well argued that some type of limit is essential in the interests of service providers (users of revenue sharing numbers), their telcos and callers. Originating telcos argue that they must have the freedom to set their tariff rates as best suits the needs of their customers.

I suggest a number of considerations:
  • Should the limits be the same as those currently imposed only on BT?
  • Should a pence per minute limit be irrespective of call setup fees, package fees etc. or if not, how should these enter into the equation?
  • Should the limit be expressed as an absolute value, or as a surcharge over the cost of a geographic call, or some other base point?
  • Should there be different limits for landlines and mobiles to reflect the different ways in which these are paid for?
  • How should any limit reflect the amount which the originating telco pays on to the terminating telco?

My own proposals are published in my consultation response. Perhaps the most radical element of my proposal is that there should be a declared "standard call rate", as the basis for a limited surcharge. This avoids the undesirable effect of Ofcom actually setting retail prices.

I propose that the "standard rate" need not be the same as the cost of a 01/02/03 call. I see this as essential in order to allow discounting of some or all 01/02/03 calls in general or at particular times, and the option to offer them in limited bundles or unlimited packages. I see no good reason why each provider should not be free to set its "standard call rate" (including a call setup fee if it wishes), as well as its line rental fee, at whatever level it chooses. I see the essential issue as being that the (maximum) level of the surcharge for each type of "premium rate" call is common and transparent.

My other, related, possibly radical proposal is that calls subject to a maximum surcharge of zero (0845, 0870 and 080) should not have to be offered on exactly the same terms as 01/02/03 calls. This is so as to allow greater potential for discounting, bundling and packaging of some or all 01/02/03 calls.

Please understand that I do not necessarily oppose that which I would not wish to see compelled.

BT customers already pay more for their packages because many more calls (all 0845 and 0870 calls) may be made under their terms; I have no desire to see other operators compelled to follow the same course, however if they do so in response to demand from their customers or market pressure I cannot object.

If a mobile operator wishes to increase its rates for calls to geographic numbers and reduce those for 084/087 calls so as to remove the cross-subsidy currently being provided then it should be free to do so; alternatively it could set its "standard rate" well above that applied to geographic calls, so as to maintain the status quo. I do not believe that it is for Ofcom to specify which course should be followed, Ofcom should simply ensure that the "standard rate" is declared as an essential item of pricing transparency.

Telcos should be answerable to their customers first, the market second and Ofcom only if both fail, or if the market needs tweaking. At this stage a longstanding powerful market intervention has long been obsolete and is increasingly damaging and needs to be renewed.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #67 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 8:47am

SilentCallsVictim wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 6:38am:
My own proposals are published in my consultation response. Perhaps the most radical element of my proposal is that there should be a declared "standard call rate", as the basis for a limited surcharge. This avoids the undesirable effect of Ofcom actually setting retail prices.

I think this is a good idea and that the "standard call rate" should be the supplier's normal geographic rate including the geo rate for calls included in their packages, i.e. zero.

I propose that the "standard rate" need not be the same as the cost of a 01/02/03 call. I see this as essential in order to allow discounting of some or all 01/02/03 calls in general or at particular times, and the option to offer them in limited bundles or unlimited packages. I see no good reason why each provider should not be free to set its "standard call rate" (including a call setup fee if it wishes), as well as its line rental fee, at whatever level it chooses. I see the essential issue as being that the (maximum) level of the surcharge for each type of "premium rate" call is common and transparent.

Yes the "premium rate" must be declared.

My other, related, possibly radical proposal is that calls subject to a maximum surcharge of zero (0845, 0870 and 080) should not have to be offered on exactly the same terms as 01/02/03 calls. This is so as to allow greater potential for discounting, bundling and packaging of some or all 01/02/03 calls.

If revenue sharing is disallowed on 0845 and 0870 what is the point of them?   To my mind it is essential that they cannot charge callers more than the geo rate for these numbers and they must be included in packages.

BT customers already pay more for their packages because many more calls (all 0845 and 0870 calls) may be made under their terms; I have no desire to see other operators compelled to follow the same course, however if they do so in response to demand from their customers or market pressure I cannot object.

0870 numbers are rapidly disappearing and I expect the same for 0845 if revenue sharing is stopped.  So they must be regulated in the same way as 03 numbers to stop the current stupidity where Virgin Media charge 10ppm and Virgin mobile charge 40ppm to call these numbers.   There is no justification for such rip-offs and I think Ofcom is there to stop rip-offs which constitute "harm to callers".

If a mobile operator wishes to increase its rates for calls to geographic numbers and reduce those for 084/087 calls so as to remove the cross-subsidy currently being provided then it should be free to do so

Surely this would increase the cross-subsidy?
...alternatively it could set its "standard rate" well above that applied to geographic calls, so as to maintain the status quo.

I don't understand this.
I do not believe that it is for Ofcom to specify which course should be followed, Ofcom should simply ensure that the "standard rate" is declared as an essential item of pricing transparency.

Surely the standard rate is their geo rate?

Telcos should be answerable to their customers first, the market second and Ofcom only if both fail, or if the market needs tweaking. At this stage a longstanding powerful market intervention has long been obsolete and is increasingly damaging and needs to be renewed.

No, Ofcom must ensure that harm to customers/callers/civilians is prevented so they must set the rules first within which the phone companies must operate and compete.   There will be plenty of opportunity for them to compete in their pricing of the premiums they charge to their 08 customers (companies and organisations) who should be paying the premiums because they are the ones who want the NTS facilities and should be paying for them.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2010 at 8:51am by loddon »  
IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #68 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 10:33am

I have sent this letter today to all available MEPs in South Central England James Elles, Sharon Bowles, Nigel Farage, Catherine Bearder, PeterSkinner and Marta Andreasen.

"EU limits Mobile Phone Roaming Charges.                                                        1st July 2010

I see the EU has today introduced limits on phone tariffs for calls while abroad within the EU.   As the EU is concerned about excessive phone charges I raise another case of excessive call charges  which affects us in the UK apparently more than other countries but is a growing problem all over Europe.

I ask you if the EU should look at placing limits on the use of so called “revenue sharing” numbers also known as NTS (Number Translation Services) and “non-geographic calls services”.    Ofcom, the UK regulator, held a public consultation “Review of non-geographic calls services” :--

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/ngnservices/ ;

for one month only in May 2010, and received a mere 42 responses most of these being from companies in the telephone services industry and very few from citizens/consumers.  In my response I raised the fundamental issue that “revenue sharing” is a flawed concept and is unfair even harmful to consumers.   It means that phone service providers take money from callers, almost always without their knowledge or agreement, and make payments to the user companies/organisations called.   For these payments the phone companies provide services to the user companies/organisations such as number translation (to geographic numbers), statistics, routing, forwarding and location anonymity.   Many Government Departments, Agencies, public Authorities, Banks, insurance companies and retailers routinely use these phone numbers for customers to call for normal everyday access, even making callers use these numbers to make complaints or to seek rectification of the companies' mistakes.

All these services are for the benefit of the user companies/organisations, so this means that callers are paying for services from which someone else, usually a company/organisation, benefits.   To add insult to injury callers also must pay a premium to call these numbers, part of which pays the “revenue share” and part pays extra to the phone companies.   In effect this is a massive scam upon the citizens/consumers.   This scam, frequently referred to in Parliament as a “rip-off”, is perpetrated by the phone service industry, taken advantage of by many user  companies/organisations and is entirely presided over and encouraged by Ofcom.   It is particularly inappropriate that public bodies make use of such numbers.   It should be stopped.   

I must say that there are a small number of “added value” services which I would see as legitimate users of “revenue sharing”, sometimes referred to within the phone industry as “micro-payments” services.   These would include dial through internet access and conference call services.   I want to see Ofcom make rules and regulations, perhaps including a special range of numbers, for such legitimate services whilst making all the other non-geographic numbers conform to the same regulations as currently apply to the 03 range of services.   

The number ranges which should be brought into line with 03 are 0842/3/4/5 and 0870/1/2/3.   This would result in the charges for the NTS services being paid for by the user companies/organisations which benefit, while callers pay for their calls at their phone service providers normal geographic rates.   I see 09 “premium rate” services as a different matter.

I know that this will be a very big issue for phone service companies and that their industry are likely to strongly resist any attempt by Ofcom to impose the sort of regulations which I advocate and that is why I am asking if the EU may have a role here in ensuring that “consumer harm” is minimised.    Many have no doubt that this whole rip-off scam is a massive harm to  citizens/consumers.   The difficulty is that this is often seen as a small issue for the individual citizen/consumer as it seems initially to be a matter of only a few pence on the cost of a call, but it can sometimes amount to a very large “bill shock” when a long call involving waiting or use of a mobile phone or call box is involved.   This results in lack of concerted or large scale protest by the public so the problem is played down by the phone service industry and Ofcom although there is a good deal of evidence that the public is very unhappy with these “rip-off” numbers.   For example, the enormous publicity given to the minority of GPs who have started using 084 numbers, the well supported petitions against use of these numbers on the Prime Minister's website, Early Day Motions signed by over 120 MPs, the enormous number of questions raised by MPs in Parliament, and the very existence and growth of the “SayNoTo0870.com” website.   Many  citizens/consumers generously contribute time and research to this website as well as using it to avoid the excessive costs of calling 084/7 numbers."

Continued in next post.

IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #69 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 10:35am

Contunued from previous post.

"Ofcom have recognised to some extent that there is a problem with this type of number and the cost/charging concept because Ofcom recently banned “revenue sharing” from 0870 numbers.    Unfortunately Ofcom did not regulate the charging for calls to 0870 numbers so the distasteful situation now exists where many phone companies charge an excessive premium to call 0870 for which there is no revenue share to provide justification.   It is however noticeable that use of 0870 numbers by user companies/organisations is disappearing rapidly.   The Ofcom position is therefore inconsistent at present where Ofcom has banned “revenue sharing” on 0870, is considering banning it on 0845 but is allowing it on 0842/3/4 and 0871/2/3.   Ofcom is apparently in the process of shifting the “consumer harm” from one range of numbers to a new range.

Is this a problem the EU should be concerned about and be considering action?"

If any other members of this Forum wish to take this matter to their MEPs, or MPs, you are most welcome to make use of all or any part of this letter if you think it is helpful.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010 at 3:18pm by loddon »  
IP Logged

loddon
Supreme Member

Reading  UK
Reply #70 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 6:33pm

A conference call service  03Talk which uses only 03 numbers and does not make any additional charge for its basic service is offered here :---  http://www.03talk.com/

This was brought to our notice and discussed on this thread :---
http://www.saynoto0870.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1279482155/4#4

It is interesting that 03Talk are able to provide such a service and earn their revenue, and profit presumably, from the 03 termination fees alone.   Compare this to Powownow :---  
http://www.powwownow.co.uk/Enhanced-Access/?gclid=CLbewtGH-KICFQT92AodB133lA

and ConferenceGenie  http://www.conferencenow.co.uk/?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%7Bke...

and many others which all claim to offer a "free" conference call service  Smiley  and then they say you only have to pay for your telephone calls and these are invariably using an 0844 number!  Huh Roll Eyes Angry Cry

So they are not "free" at all !!  Its just that some are perhaps more "free" than others and the one that seems to be most "free" of those found is 03Talk which only uses 03 numbers. Smiley

This all goes to show that if Ofcom were to rule that charging to callers for 084/7 numbers were to be regulated under the same rules as 03 numbers then conference calling in this way would not disappear and goes further to support my contention that all 084/7 numbers should be regulated exactly as 03 without exceptions. Smiley

« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2010 at 7:11pm by loddon »  
IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #71 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 2:32pm

Those with an eye for detail may wish to have a look at section 166 (on adobe reader page 44) of this document.

It is the full text of the BIS Consultation - Implementing the revised EU Electronic Communications Framework – Overall approach and consultation on specific issues.

If I read correctly, this is about providing confirmation of Ofcom's power to regulate charges for calls to non-geographic number levied by all providers, rather than just those from BT as is the case at present. Ofcom's authority to impose such regulation was confirmed when the EU Directive came into force late last year, so Ofcom may propose to apply such regulation when it launches it own consultation on this topic next month.

The BIS consultation is not on whether Ofcom should be granted this power.

IP Logged

Trenod

Reply #72 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 6:38pm

ngSilentCallsVictim wrote on Sep 13th, 2010 at 2:32pm:
If I read correctly, this is about providing confirmation of Ofcom's power to regulate charges for calls to non-geographic number levied by all providers, rather than just those from BT as is the case at present. Ofcom's authority to impose such regulation was confirmed when the EU Directive came into force late last year, so Ofcom may propose to apply such regulation when it launches it own consultation on this topic next month.

I find Ofcom's hypocrisy astonishing and quite sickening. They regulate BT's NGN charges, but insist that they are powerless to stop BT's disgusting practice of making a profit on non-direct debit payments and paper billing! (It does NOT cost as much as £1.50 to process a cheque, and certainly not for a cash transaction or one-off bank transfer. And no WAY does printing and sending out two sheets of A4 paper come to as much as £1.25!!!)

And when BT controversially moved its off-peak call time period back an hour in June (apparently to bring it into line with mobile phone operators... yeah, RIGHT! If that's the case, where on earth have they been for the last 10-15 years?!), I didn't hear Ofcom saying ANYTHING about how that move would penalise people who work Monday to Friday, nine to five (the standard working day), who obviously have no NEED for an 'Anytime' calling plan bolt-on (which was BT's smug suggestion to people who need to use the phone between 6 and 7pm).

Ofcom is nothing but a lapdog for BT - an OLD dog with no teeth! They have no real interest in protecting the consumer.

Sorry for the shouting, but both BT and Ofcom make me sick! Angry
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2010 at 7:06pm by Trenod »  

IP Logged

SilentCallsVictim
Supreme Member

Reply #73 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:21am

Quick update - the consultation on the stragic proposals is being launched TODAY - press briefing currently in progress - watch / listen to / read the media
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2010 at 10:22am by SilentCallsVictim »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, CJT-80, DaveM, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge