Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
has directline motor insurance cottoned on? (Read 4,682 times)
loopylou

has directline motor insurance cottoned on?
May 4th, 2010 at 1:37pm

I use 0870 quite alot for all numbers that want to charge me the earth last mobile bill from £10.00 per month shot upto £94 this was a shock as i only want to check my infant daughters dla. Also directline has me waiting for over an hour on all numbers to themselves. can't attend hospital appointments until i change car insurance over. have missed loads. I think they have cottoned on but still if i'd taken the chance to call theyre 0845 number i'd be paying the same as last months bill. is anyone experiencing the same. i have been on hold for an hour today.  Angry

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: has directline motor insurance cottoned on?
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2010 at 1:57pm

From what you say, I would have thought that the question you would like the answer to is "Is there a more effective alternative number to contact Direct Line Motor Insurance?"

You haven't said which number or numbers you've tried, so I'm unable to comment with much clarity.

Perhaps there are different numbers that we list and one of the others would be more effective.

In your question, you ask has Direct Line "cottoned on"? There are many reasons why numbers listed on our site may become less effective, and companies looking on here and actively disabling them or delaying calls is but one reason. As I said, I think that really what you want is a better alternative; but then it's up to you to ask if you would like help with this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Dave, Forum Admin, DaveM, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge