Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
View London .co.uk (ViewLondon.co.uk) (Read 6,730 times)
mindofme

mindofme

Unknown
View London .co.uk (ViewLondon.co.uk)
Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:12pm

Does anyone know the alternative number for the View London .co.uk ticket sales number
0870 428 6998

Their office is:
View London Ltd.
(Editorial Team)
D 304,
116 Commercial Street
London
E1 6NF
United Kingdom
T. (0207) 392 9196
T. (0207) 247 1525

Any help would be grateful.

~ Edited by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:20pm by Dave »  

______________________________________&&m.e.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: View London .co.uk (ViewLondon.co.uk)
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:50pm

I note that the View London contact page gives the address you quoted and the two telephone numbers with the erroneous formatting and positioning of parenthesis.  Roll Eyes

It's customary to put a space between the dialling code and local number. The parenthesis signify that the bit contained within them is optional for those dialling from within the same area code. As 0207 is not an area code, they are totally pointless. Furthermore, the contact page also gives the phone number for the Folkestone office as "(0870) 242 1235"; again parenthesis are meaningless as the prefix is required at all times for 0870 numbers.

To find the alternative for 0870 428 6998 we need to find out where it goes; whether it's outsourced to one of the ticket sales providers.

Put it into Google gives quite a few results, quite a few of which mention www.viewtickets.co.uk. I've found nothing on there to suggest that they are outsourced. It is part of 2 View Group and perhaps the Folkestone office is the head quarters and calls are dealt with there.  Undecided

The address for that office is:

View
Premier House
Pent Road
Shearway Business Park
Folkestone
CT19 4RJ

Tel 0870 242 1235
Fax 0870 220 4575

Premier House is a relatively new building and is home to Premier Occupational Healthcare which is advertising on its website for tennants to occupy part of the office block.

If you are wishing to book tickets, isn't there another outlet you can buy them from or can you purchase them online?  Huh

IP Logged

mindofme

mindofme

Unknown
Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 1:17pm

I have bought the tickets but require to have a long conversation with them due to a fault of theirs regarding my tickets.
As it may be a lengthy process I would to call a number that will not charge me so much.

Thank for the advise and help.

______________________________________&&m.e.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 1:20pm

mindofme wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 at 1:17pm:
I have bought the tickets but require to have a long conversation with them due to a fault of theirs regarding my tickets.
As it may be a lengthy process I would to call a number that will not charge me so much.

If you've bought tickets from them, can you shed any light on where they (the arm that sells the tickets) are based? Is there a returns address perhaps?

Also, the premium to receiving parties has been removed with 0870 numbers, although unfortunately most telephone providers choose to charge a premium. BT and Talk Talk are the only two I know of that charge 0870 calls the same as 01/02/03, so if you are with one of these providers it won't make any difference.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2010 at 1:21pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 8:43pm

The number requested by the OP, 0870 428 6998, is answered by the same message as the published number for the Folkestone office number, 0870 242 1235. So it would appear that we are looking for a single 01303 alternative.

Another associated website with the same 0870 242 1235 number is Citybash.com.

What I presume to be the old address of 2View Group is 26-28 Sandgate High Street, Folkestone, CT20 3AP, tel 01303 221750, fax 01303 223738, from Whois citybash.com. Both these phone numbers are now not recognised.

ViewLondon.co.uk and sister sites in the 2View Group are owned by Josh da Haan; there's plenty about his family on the internet:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1558155/From-small-town-to-global-success...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/saga-of-the-very-happy-bunny-who...

According to a couple of webpages, Mr da Haan's e-mail address is josh {at} viewlondon {dot} co {dot} uk; see if he can help you. If you get the alternative provided, please post it here and I will add it to the database.  Smiley

IP Logged

View

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 10:13am

Hi mindofme,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having problems with your tickets, please e-mail tickets.support@view.co.uk
and our ticket team will be happy to call you and help you.

Kind Regards,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge