Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
haringey councils 0845 bidding number (Read 2,970 times)
dandy

haringey councils 0845 bidding number
Aug 1st, 2010 at 10:50pm

haringey council, north london, are using 0845 330 3184 for residents to place bids for properties available on their home connections find a new home to live in. This councils web site is : haringey.gov.uk/ home connections for properties available to bid for. I have directly asked the council for a landline number, they have not provided me with one. They say the 0845 number is to ensure anyone can call and be charged the local rate. I point out that this is also the case when you ring a landline number within your local area, except you are not charged for ringing the landline number when your call package allows daytime calls to landline numbers upto 60 minutes duration. Anyone know the landline number for this 0845 number thankyou. Their daytime number for general enquiries is 02084890000, but the 0845 number is a 24 hour non staffed automated bidding only number for placing bids using voice or touch tone communication that automatically takes you through the bidding process.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, bbb_uk, Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge