Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Co-operative Telephone Banking (Read 15,692 times)
easysummer

Co-operative Telephone Banking
Aug 28th, 2010 at 1:13pm

Hi (new to the site)

I recently created a student account with the Co-operative, but being frugal I'm a little disheartened that there is no geographical number for their telephone banking number.

Your database give an alternative number for a ' 0845 721 2212' number but not for the explicit telephone banking number which is 08457 654 654 as it says on their website?

I wondered if the number on your database was an old one because it also says they provide 24h telephone banking, which the don't - it's 8AM to 5PM.

Thanks in advance!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Co-operative Telephone Banking
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 1:29pm

Hello and welcome to SAYNOTO0870.COM.

Numbers listed in the database are those who have been found to work. Similarly, 08 numbers listed are those which are known, thus the fact that one particular number isn't listed does not mean that a suitable alternative isn't there, it just means that it's not been brought to our attention before. You therefore need not be disheartened; let's look to see if we can find a suitable alternative for that 0845 number!

I see that there is presently no listing for 0845 765 4654, although there's in the region of 50 for 0845 721 2212! So which number are you referring to which is not 24hours?

The only one I can see that mentions 24 hours is 01695 53760 which is apparently the alternative for telephone banking and the entry says that it is answered the same as 0845 721 2212.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 6:45pm

Please respond with feedback so I can list an alternative (if you have found a suitable one).  Smiley

IP Logged

mc661

Habitual FOI requester.

West-Norfolk
Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 4:23pm

Don't forget that dialing the smile 0121 will also work for co-op normal accounts. Yet dialing the co-op number won't work for smile!

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 4:50pm

mc661 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 4:23pm:
Don't forget that dialing the smile 0121 will also work for co-op normal accounts. Yet dialing the co-op number won't work for smile!

Well talk about a blast from the past.  A long time since March 19th 2007 and I don't think you were posting much any more at that stage either compared to 2005.

I thought that you had either left the country or were no longer in the land of the living or had permanently changed the identity you used in internet forums or alternatively had simply given the forum two fingers up for good on the basis of past disagreements with certain management policies of the forum owner.

I seem to recall that when we long ago last spoke that you had given up being a district councillor but what about me?  Had I also given it up (or rather been booted out by a sadly easily misled populace) then.  It all seems so long ago.

Now that you have found your way back here mc661 please do stay as we really need more members of the old gang from the early days with the correct focus back here to stop the place being swamped by the frequent, lengthy and extremely ponderous postings of some newer forum members who have more or less hijacked the campaign as being their own personal property.

A pity that I also never actually found out who you were.  Seem to remember you had gone in to something better paid than district councillorship but that is all I know.

Please come back for good mc661.  The forum needs more members like you.
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2010 at 4:54pm by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

bigjohn
Supreme Member

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 8:34pm

Hi NGM saw your post thought i would just pop in and say hello. Smiley

BJ.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, bbb_uk, DaveM, Forum Admin, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge