<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
incorrect numbers (Read 5,985 times)
smokieguy

incorrect numbers
Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:01pm

how difficult is it to get a number removed form this site, my home number has been posted on this site and i have been getting 40 odd calls per day from people on this site (some irate) as the number posted 013822244** is incorrect and not for JOB CENTRE PLUS or NATIONAL INSURANCE. I have sent a message to the administrator twice in past couple of weeks and still i get calls in error as my number has not been removed. I am all for this site giving out local numbers but its VERY FRUSTRATING being called time and time again and feeling helpless to getting a resolution. this site should have an immediate contact me for incorrect numbers not just waiting weeks and weeks to get my message reviewed, how would the administrator feel if this was his home number coming up on here and being called time after time in error. PLEASE RESOLVE MY ISSUE ASAP, Thanks
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ADMINISTRATOR PLEASE TAKE NOTE, THANKS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: incorrect numbers
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:09pm

Hello and welcome to SAYNOTO0870.COM.

Sorry for the calls you've been getting; I've deleted the entry in question from our database.

I really really wish those who called you and could not be bothered to report the said incorrect number would stop using this site. That is not what it is for and not reporting it simply causes nuisance to those receiving calls and those making calls alike.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:11pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

smokieguy

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:14pm

THANK YOU, hopefully life will return to normal and my hair and fingernails grow back, i'll have to make do with the grey hairs but hopefully i'll get some sleep.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:23pm

I have brought this to the attention of the site owner. Apologies once again, I hope you get some peace now.

I agree that there must be easier to report incorrect entries. Where the listed number is answered by an unconnected party, or someone within an organisation who cannot help, then a "high priority" flag should be able to be set for such a report as each call causes nuisance to the recipient. Whether the flag would get abused, we would have to see.

But that's my suggestion; not sure how it could work in practice.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2011 at 7:39pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, Forum Admin, DaveM, Dave, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge