Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Laura Ashley stores (Read 9,008 times)
onesexylady

Nottingham
Laura Ashley stores
May 6th, 2011 at 11:24am

Does anyone know the geo for these Laura Ashley stores please?

Mansfield Home Furnishings
Unit 5B
St Peters Court
St Peters Retail Park
Station St
Mansfield
NG18 1BE
Phone Number: 0871 2231609

Nottingham Home Furnishings
Unit 3
Castle Boulevard
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG7 1FN
Phone Number: 0871 2231335
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2011 at 11:25am by onesexylady »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Laura Ashley stores
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2011 at 1:08pm

I didn't have to look very far for some suggestions on this one. The unverified database has the following entries that may be useful:

Laura Ashley Nottingham       0871 223 1335             0115 948 4101            
Laura Ashley Nottingham       0871 223 1335             0115 948 4104
Laura Ashley (Mansfield)       0871 223 1613             01623 412820

The first two look as though they may be related to the Nottingham Castle Boulevard branch. Based on the similarities in the numbers, I wouldn't bet against other nearby numbers being for other extensions at the same branch, so that might be worth a try if these don't come up trumps.

The last number would appear to be for the Mansfield St. Peter's Retail Park branch. This page on the Carluke Gazette website also gives the same 01623 number for this branch.

Why haven't you done these basic searches, instead leaving others to do spend their time doing them? This site is about everyone doing their bit and us all pooling numbers we find, and not about getting someone else to spend their time doing it for free.

IP Logged

onesexylady

Nottingham
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2011 at 7:27pm

Thankyou Dave but can I just say I did search on the database by putting in the telephone numbers in the search and nothing came up.
I have tried again just now and the St peters one still doesnt but the castle boulevard one does for some reason now come up but as Nottingham although after trying the alternative number given it just rings and rings so may not be correct.

I phoned Laura Ashley customer services yesterday and luckily the lady gave me the geo number for the St peters gate one in mansfield so I can confirm it is 01623 412820. I came back here today to say this and found your message.

I have no idea why the numbers did not come up by searching the database but I can assure you I did not just not bother to look at all, I ALWAYS search the database first and if something went wrong this time it was not deliberate or expecting other users to spend thier time doing it for me for free as you put it. I can understand some members may not bother and come straight to the forum but I can't understand why they would want to do that as they would have to wait for replies and the number rather than get it straight away from the database if it is there. What sense does it make not to search first!

Edited to say have now added the St Peters Court Mansfield to the database when searching 0871 223 1609 which is the number I was searching with and the one on the Laura Ashley website for that store. Do not know where the other one is from but it will be why it did not come up when I searched for it
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2011 at 8:05pm by onesexylady »  

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #3 - May 7th, 2011 at 10:25pm

onesexylady wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 7:27pm:
I phoned Laura Ashley customer services yesterday and luckily the lady gave me the geo number for the St peters gate one in mansfield so I can confirm it is 01623 412820. I came back here today to say this and found your message.

Thanks for confirming this. I've verified one of the entries for this branch and removed the duplicate.

I would like to give you some guidance on use of the database, if I may. I know it is far from perfect, but we have to use what we have. My responsibilities don't include the operational side of the site.

The reason that the St. Peter's (Mansfield) branch did not come up for you is because you looked by 0871 number. Whilst it would have done had the correct 0871 number appeared within the entry, as it wasn't the right 0871 number (it ended 1613 - see my above posting), then it didn't show.

It was an unverified entry and unverified entries in particular may have incorrect or missing 08 numbers. They appear as they were submitted.

I usually look by company name, and then search the results for the required STD code using the Find function within my browser, which is how I found these entries.

I am not so sure that the fact that the two Nottingham numbers (948 4101/4) ring unanswered means that they are not for Laura Ashley. Unless there is an answer, then I don't think we can say. Perhaps they go to extensions or an office that were unoccupied. If head office gave you the geographic for Mansfield, then perhaps they will give you likewise for Nottingham.

If you do find it, please post it here and I will add it to the listings. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin, CJT-80, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge