Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forum advertising & UIA (Read 3,249 times)
Barbara
Supreme Member

Forum advertising & UIA
Jun 28th, 2011 at 1:14pm

I don't know if anything can be done about this but I do at least think forum admin & users should be aware.  I note that you have a banner advert on the forum for UIA; this company about 18 months ago moved its claims number from geo to 0845, we had been with them for years and made formal complaints etc but were just fobbed off, they were completely oblivious to the facts of the matter (as usual) and continue to hide the truth about the claims number behind the fact they they advertise their numbers as geo for switchboard (this did have an option for claims, don't know if it still does) and 0800 numbers which again are no help to mobile users.   I know issues about advertisers have been raised in the post but I do feel very strongly that companies advertyising on the forum while using covert premium rate numbers and refusing to be told the facts should be exposed so users know the truth.   I would hate anyone to think that a company advertising on the website shares the aims & objectives of the site.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, bbb_uk, CJT-80, DaveM, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge