Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How can i confirm that a number is right? (Read 14,324 times)
no2premium

How can i confirm that a number is right?
Jan 29th, 2013 at 1:31pm

hi guys,

First of all let me thank you for a great forum.  i found many numbers that even though were unverified, were working perfectly.  How can i tell other users that a certain number does work and should be verified or is that only for special members to confirm?

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: How can i confirm that a number is right?
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2013 at 2:17pm

no2premium wrote on Jan 29th, 2013 at 1:31pm:
hi guys,

First of all let me thank you for a great forum.  i found many numbers that even though were unverified, were working perfectly.  How can i tell other users that a certain number does work and should be verified or is that only for special members to confirm?

It's great to receive confirmation of working numbers and notification about other entries that need some work on.

You can let us know by posting in the Requests section of the forum. This puts such information in the public domain which may be useful in the future should we re-visit the company.

Also let us know about entries that require removal because the number doesn't work (say why, e.g. rings doesn't answer, wrong department and won't transfer, not recognised etc). And the same goes for where a company has changed its name. If callers have to ask to be put through, such as if the number is for general switchboard or another department, and it doesn't say, then let us know so we can add a note.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, CJT-80, Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge