Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What do we want? Change! When do we want it? Now! (Read 1,987 times)
Ian G

What do we want? Change! When do we want it? Now!
Feb 22nd, 2014 at 7:49am

In dealing with a number of organisations and the issue of their expected compliance with section 41 of the new CCR legislation, I am finding more and more that tell me they are "getting ready to change their number(s) on 13 June 2014", rather than "by 13 June 2014".

I'm not sure where they are getting the idea that they have to make the change on that date, rather than by that date.

However, I've recently seen an unofficial industry poll that asks "Will your contact centre be ready to switch from 08 to 03 numbers on 13th June 2014?"

For those people engaging with organisations and pressing them to make the required changes, this post is here to suggest that it is made clear that the number changes can be done at the earliest opportunity and there is absolutely no need or requirement to wait until June to do so.

While this may seem obvious to everyone here, I have already found a number of organisations that have not fully understood this point.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2014 at 8:03am by Ian G »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, Dave, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge