Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wakefield Computer Repairs (Read 10,780 times)
devilsaw

wakefield, West Yorkshire
Wakefield Computer Repairs
Jul 6th, 2015 at 2:57pm

for this site http://www.wakefield-computer-repairs.com/

this is number listed would like local landline number if possible please. 0844 5673 247

title modified by CJT-80
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:35pm by CJT-80 »  

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Wakefield Computer Repairs
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:33pm

devilsaw wrote on Jul 6th, 2015 at 2:57pm:
for this site http://www.wakefield-computer-repairs.com/

this is number listed would like local landline number if possible please. 0844 5673 247

Good evening devilsaw, welcome to SayNoTo0870.com

I have checked the website you have given, and decided to have a look on Google as to where the company is based.  They appear to operate out of a residential street and therefore possibly someone's house.

It is entirely possible that the 0844 number redirects to the owners home land-line which they may not wish to give out.

A search for Wakefield Computer Repairs and 01924 yields no results.  I would therefore suggest e-mailing or calling the mobile number should you have a mobile yourself.

Sorry I cannot suggest any alternatives.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:36pm by CJT-80 »  

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

devilsaw

Re: Wakefield Computer Repairs
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:55pm

thanks for trying Smiley

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 6:57pm

Should you speak to them directly, perhaps ask why they use an 0844 number and not a local 01 number and ask if they have one to give out?

If they do please let us know

Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

IP Logged

bigjohn
Supreme Member

Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2015 at 7:03pm

If you have access to a mobile you could always text them and ask them to call you.

BJ.

IP Logged

devilsaw

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2015 at 5:57pm

They have a form on the website I used to request a call back. Was almost instant so I guess I cant complain.

IP Logged

Wakefield dave

Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 5:10am

Hi
my name is Dave and I'm the owner of the above mentioned business and also the site homecall-computer-repairs.co.uk I alway boast that our main selling point is our customer service and it's been pointed out to me that using the 0844 numbers on both my sites is not the best customer service.
The reason I use the 0844 numbers is because we have two locations and depending on where I am or i have somebody else available to answer the phone i need to route the calls to that location.

Because I take complaints very seriously I have started taking steps to switch both sites to 01 geographical voip numbers and this switch over should be done in the next few days.

So for the next few days I encourage people to use our call back form as the user above did and an 01 number will be available in no more than a few days time.

Many thanks

Dave Williams
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2015 at 5:19am by Wakefield dave »  

IP Logged

Ian01
Supreme Member

Reply #7 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 7:51am

All non-geographic numbers offer the call handling and call routing features that you need. The difference between the various 03, 08 and 09 numbers is who pays for those features and whether revenue is earned from incoming calls.

03 - caller pays same as calling 01 or 02 number, call recipient pays call handling fees

080 - caller pays nothing at all, call recipient pays call handling fees as well as compensating caller's provider

084, 087, 09 - caller pays an Access Charge to their telecoms provider and a Service Charge to the call recipient which covers the call handling fees and pays out revenue share.

For those users of 084 and 087 numbers that wish to stop using, Ofcom made matching 034 and 037 numbers available in 2007. The number change is effected by changing a single digit, the '8' becomes a '3'.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #8 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 10:52am

Wakefield dave wrote on Jul 13th, 2015 at 5:10am:
Hi
my name is Dave and I'm the owner of the above mentioned business and also the site homecall-computer-repairs.co.uk I alway boast that our main selling point is our customer service and it's been pointed out to me that using the 0844 numbers on both my sites is not the best customer service.
The reason I use the 0844 numbers is because we have two locations and depending on where I am or i have somebody else available to answer the phone i need to route the calls to that location.

Because I take complaints very seriously I have started taking steps to switch both sites to 01 geographical voip numbers and this switch over should be done in the next few days.

So for the next few days I encourage people to use our call back form as the user above did and an 01 number will be available in no more than a few days time.

Many thanks

Dave Williams

Dave may I take this opportunity to thank you for coming here to tell us.

Perhaps you can let us know when the changeover takes place?   Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

IP Logged

Wakefield dave

Reply #9 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:01am

The switch over has now taken place. The 0844's still shows up around the internet and will take some time for me to get them changed, but I am in the process of contacting any site with our detals listed to get the numbers changed. The geographical numbers are now listed on our homepages in place of the 0844's.

http://homecall-computer-repairs.co.uk was  0844 5677 850 now 01977 285 895

http://www.wakefield-computer-repairs.com was 0844 5673247 now 01924 600 399

IP Logged

Ian01
Supreme Member

Reply #10 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 8:42am

Don't forget that your telecoms provider should be able to add a free to caller announcement telling callers what the new number is. Most businesses seem to leave such an announcement in place for six months or more.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #11 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 6:12pm

Wakefield dave wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:01am:
The switch over has now taken place. The 0844's still shows up around the internet and will take some time for me to get them changed, but I am in the process of contacting any site with our detals listed to get the numbers changed. The geographical numbers are now listed on our homepages in place of the 0844's.

http://homecall-computer-repairs.co.uk was  0844 5677 850 now 01977 285 895

http://www.wakefield-computer-repairs.com was 0844 5673247 now 01924 600 399

Thanks for letting us know Wakefield Dave, I have added both the 084 and 01 numbers to our verified database.  Should anyone still find the old number(s) and know about us, you new number(s) will be displayed as alternatives.

As Ian01 advised the provider of the 084 numbers should be able to provide a free to caller message advising of the changes.  It would be worth contacting them.

Thanks again for coming here and letting us know.  Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: DaveM, Dave, Forum Admin, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge