Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New local Co-operative Bank number? (Read 4,815 times)
Marko_Topic

New local Co-operative Bank number?
Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:16pm

Hey there guys,
I hope that this post finds you all in excellent spirits, and that you are having a great day.

Today, I telephoned The Co-operative Bank on a local number that has been active for many years: 0161 855 0011. However, it is no longer working.

Does anyone have a replacement local number for this bank? The advertised number is 03457 212 212, which is very pricey given that the wait times to speak to a customer representative are usually quite long.

Many thanks for reading this post – any suggestions are gratefully received.

With all best wishes,

Marko_Topic

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: New local Co-operative Bank number?
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 5:47pm

Marko_Topic wrote on Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:16pm:
Hey there guys,
I hope that this post finds you all in excellent spirits, and that you are having a great day.

Today, I telephoned The Co-operative Bank on a local number that has been active for many years: 0161 855 0011. However, it is no longer working.

Does anyone have a replacement local number for this bank? The advertised number is 03457 212 212, which is very pricey given that the wait times to speak to a customer representative are usually quite long.

With all best wishes,

Marko_Topic

Hello there Marko_Topic

Welcome to SayNoTo0870.com.

Calls to 03 numbers are charged at standard geographic rates (the same as the 0161 number) and are included in minutes packages on mobiles (the same as the 0161 number). As such it's not within the purpose of this site to suggest alternatives (it was set up to find alternatives to 087/084 numbers).  As you have posted regarding the Co-Operative Bank I have tidied up the database somewhat for now and removed some numbers that are not in use (a recorded message/number not recognised) or ones that are duplicated.  I still have move to remove soon.

On the subject of contacting Co-Operative Bank are you able to send them a secure message via their website instead?
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2021 at 5:48pm by CJT-80 »  

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Marko_Topic

Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2021 at 3:04pm

CJT-80 wrote on Sep 20th, 2021 at 5:47pm:
Marko_Topic wrote on Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:16pm:
Hey there guys,

With all best wishes,

Marko_Topic

Hello there Marko_Topic

Welcome to SayNoTo0870.com.

Calls to 03 numbers are charged at standard geographic rates (the same as the 0161 number) and are included in minutes packages on mobiles (the same as the 0161 number). As such it's not within the purpose of this site to suggest alternatives (it was set up to find alternatives to 087/084 numbers).  As you have posted regarding the Co-Operative Bank I have tidied up the database somewhat for now and removed some numbers that are not in use (a recorded message/number not recognised) or ones that are duplicated.  I still have move to remove soon.

On the subject of contacting Co-Operative Bank are you able to send them a secure message via their website instead?

Hi there CJT-80,
Many thanks indeed for your kind and prompt response, which is sincerely appreciated.

I had no idea that 0345 numbers were included in mobile minutes packages. My knowledge is clearly 10-15 years out of date!

Re: sending the Co-op a secure message via the Internet, this may well be a possibility. However, when it comes to banking, I prefer speaking to a human.

Many thanks once again!

With very best wishes,

Marko_Topic

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2021 at 7:11pm

Marko_Topic wrote on Oct 4th, 2021 at 3:04pm:
Hi there CJT-80,
Many thanks indeed for your kind and prompt response, which is sincerely appreciated.

I had no idea that 0345 numbers were included in mobile minutes packages. My knowledge is clearly 10-15 years out of date!

Re: sending the Co-op a secure message via the Internet, this may well be a possibility. However, when it comes to banking, I prefer speaking to a human.

Many thanks once again!

With very best wishes,

Marko_Topic

Good Evening Marko_Topic,

I am glad we have been able to update your knowlege regarding calls to 03 numbers.

If you need to clarify anything else regarding numbers do feel free to come back anytime and ask.

Smiley

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

allegro

Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 6:53am

As others have said, 03 numbers are charged at the same rates as 01 and 02 numbers. If 01 and 02 calls are in your inclusive minutes then so are 03 numbers.

Always.

No exceptions unless you are phoning from outside the UK when there can be problems reaching 03 numbers at all.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2021 at 6:53am by allegro »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Dave)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge