Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Travelodge Derby Cricket Ground (Read 769 times)
DaveF

Travelodge Derby Cricket Ground
Jan 2nd, 2024 at 1:48pm

Hi All

I see there are a number of Travelodge numbers for the various Derby hotels but not for the Cricket Ground

Ive been given 08715591893, obviously a premium number

Any ideas of the local number?

Thanks

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Re: Travelodge Derby Cricket Ground
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2024 at 5:36pm

DaveF wrote on Jan 2nd, 2024 at 1:48pm:
Hi All

I see there are a number of Travelodge numbers for the various Derby hotels but not for the Cricket Ground

I've been given 08715591893, obviously a premium number

Any ideas of the local number?

Thanks

Hi DaveF welcome to SayNoTo0870.com

Travelodge are very sneaky (to be polite) regarding their continued used of 0871 premium rate numbers.  However they do use 0371 versions of their contact numbers and I have checked that, if you dial 0371 559 1893 the greeting is almost identical except for the calling charge message.

I would therefore suggest calling the above number and selecting the appropriate option for your needs.

We would be very grateful if you would come back and confirm if this number was indeed the correct one for Travelodge Derby Cricket Ground, and I can then add it to the database.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

allegro

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2024 at 6:52am

When you make a booking with Travelodge your booking confirmation has an 0371 number. An example for a recent booking at Gainsborough:

"If you would like to speak to an agent to amend or cancel your booking, or wish to speak to the hotel to discuss any special requirements, please call 0371 984 8484  (calls charged at local rates)."

The statement about local rates is not correct. 03 numbers are charged the same as 01 and 02 numbers. The concept of "local rates" is long since dead.

I don't know if this is simply the 0371 equivalent of the 0871 number that's published on the website. In practice I've never needed to phone Travelodge. Done everything online. I can understand why some people might need to phone.

IP Logged

CJT-80
Global Moderator

Manchester
Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2024 at 7:59pm

allegro wrote on Jan 5th, 2024 at 6:52am:
When you make a booking with Travelodge your booking confirmation has an 0371 number. An example for a recent booking at Gainsborough:

"If you would like to speak to an agent to amend or cancel your booking, or wish to speak to the hotel to discuss any special requirements, please call 0371 984 8484  (calls charged at local rates)."

The statement about local rates is not correct. 03 numbers are charged the same as 01 and 02 numbers. The concept of "local rates" is long since dead.

I don't know if this is simply the 0371 equivalent of the 0871 number that's published on the website. In practice I've never needed to phone Travelodge. Done everything online. I can understand why some people might need to phone.

The 0371 number listed is the direct equivalent of their 0871 booking number as listed here

As I said in my post the number I gave had the same recording as the 0871 number listed for the hotel, the only thing I didn’t do was select to speak to the hotel itself to check the number was indeed the correct one, hence me asking the OP to confirm it works.

Regards,

CJT-80

Any comments made are my own and are not those of SayNoTo0870.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: CJT-80, bbb_uk, Dave, DaveM, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge