Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Masterquote (BDML Connect Ltd) (Read 9,030 times)
robinp

Hampshire
Masterquote (BDML Connect Ltd)
Sep 11th, 2004 at 10:25am

Hi guys,  I need an alternative geo or freephone no. for this firm. Their Non-geo is 0870-241-3419. Address: BDML Connect Ltd. The Connect Center, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth. Hants. PO2 OQL. THANKS.

~ Edit by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2007 at 4:23pm by Dave »  

robinp

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Re: BDML Connect Ltd  insurance brokers
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2004 at 7:31pm

Is this about your Pet insurance  Robin ??

I found details of
BDML Connect
in Manchester, Lancs. M1 5NG.
0800 7310127
and details of the Portsmouth office to do with Pet Insurance (which is why I asked).

The Manchester office is under the Masterquote flag and deals with all types of insurance.

Nobody home when I rang (funny how they seem to take Sunday off !)  Undecided
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2004 at 2:21pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

robinp

Hampshire
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2004 at 8:11am

Hi DaveM,  Yes this is about Pet Insurance. It turned out with E&L Pet Ins. (when I finally received a copy of their Terms & Conditions) that the coverage for Vet's Fees only covered accidents & no illness. Now it appears I shall be dealing with BDML, who are one of the many brokers who sell "Petwise" insurance, but all have different annual premium rates. I guess the amount they charge is dependent on the amount of commission they are satisfied with. I believe the Manchester office is  probably MRL Ins. who also sell "Petwise", but at a higher premium. What did you find out about the Portsmouth office?

robinp

IP Logged

DaveM
Global Moderator

Du vin, du pain,   du
Ibuprofen ¡

Peterborough
Re: BDML Connect Ltd insurance brokers
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2004 at 2:21pm

I just found out why if you rang 0800 7130127 it didn't work .  I normally cut & paste numbers but I must have MISTYPED it this time   Embarrassed   It should have been as I've corrected it above.

Well the Masterquote site advises that their contact address
IS
Portsmouth. Can't find the 0870 you give on a search and there's not one on the website. I rang their 0800 0322297 (
Portsmouth
) which gives you an automated switchboard for quotes from various departments & there's also the
Callback
link on their website homepage.

Depends on which department you want there as it looks like they have 0870 for anything other than
Quotes
or
Emergencies
. I did complain to their web helpdesk that there was NO contact number for the PET insurance & he is passing that on.

Give the number above a try to see if it gets what you want. If not we'll have another root around.

IP Logged

robinp

Hampshire
Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2004 at 8:41am

Hi DaveM,  Well you hit the nail on the head again!! Aren't you a clever one!!! I dialled the 0800 032 2297, and lo & behold option 4 is now pet insurance. So they listened to your criticism & acted. The 0870 241 3479 is the correct no. for pet ins. as well. I was forced to use the no. yesterday, but asked them to call me back as it wasn't my phone I was calling from, they were quite willing to comply. They do answer to Masterquote on the phone. It can get very confusing sorting them all out. I did take their coverage, If you're interested for future refence. I got the "Bronze" basic which covers £1000 of vet's fees for each condition up to a year with £50 excess, & £47.14 annual premium. Thanks a lot again Dave.

robinp

IP Logged

0870sucks

Essex
Masterquote (BDML Connect Ltd)
Reply #5 - Jan 27th, 2007 at 4:19pm

Hello fellow 0870 haters, does anyone know any extension numbers i.e. claims/customer service for Materquote?
The alternative number listed (0239 2656800) is a staff/business number, the recorded message asks for an extension number (after listing verious company options)!
The free number (08000 322297) listed is for sales/renewals. :exclamation
Thanks. Undecided Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Forum Admin, DaveM, Dave, bbb_uk, CJT-80)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge