Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SAYNOTO0870.COM

<---- Back to main website

Home Help Search Login Register

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Freedom2Surf Tech Support (Tiscali) (Read 21,787 times)
Indi

Freedom2Surf Tech Support (Tiscali)
Dec 22nd, 2004 at 9:08pm

Hi All,
         Anyone know generic number for Freedoom to surf Tech support -
                 0870 242 3759.

Thanks in advance! Smiley

~ Edited by Dave: Thread title amended
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2008 at 4:47pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

lompos
Supreme Member

Re: Freedoom to surf tech support
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 9:46pm

Try 01727  811530

Freedom to Surf  plc

38, The Maltings
St Albans
AL1 3HL

(from BT directory enquiries)

Smiley

IP Logged

Indi

Re: Freedoom to surf tech support
Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 10:45am

Lompos you r a Star!!Have a Gt Xmas and Happy New Yr. Smiley

Thanks
Indi

IP Logged

JS1957

FREEDOMM 2 SURF
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2006 at 11:59am

Hi All
Does anyone know the geographic number for TECHNICAL SUPPORT ?  When you use the number provided here you are redirected to "option 3" which tells you to call a 0870 number.
Although recognising that the waiting times of their Technical Support line are excessive Freedom2Surf apparently enjoys keeping customers waiting and paying for something that should be free ... access to the customer service for which they have payed !!!!   NAME AND SHAME !!!  Boo FREEDOM 2 SURF  !!!

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: FREEDOMM 2 SURF
Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2006 at 8:07pm

JS1957 wrote on Aug 20th, 2006 at 11:59am:
Does anyone know the geographic number for TECHNICAL SUPPORT ?  When you use the number provided here you are redirected to "option 3" which tells you to call a 0870 number.

That's interesting because NonGeographicalMan spoke to Freedom2Surf's MD last year and he was told that the 0870s would be removed and replaced with geographicals, see this thread.

The other thing I've noticed is that the contact address given on F2S's website is different to the St Albans one above:

Freedom To Surf
1 Triangle Business Park
Stoke Mandeville
Buckinghamshire
HP22 5BL

The 01727 811530 is a St Albans number, but the website quotes a Stoke Mandeville fax number: 01296 615914

The Stoke Mandeville address is where Pipex is based; F2S's parent company. Perhaps technical support is based there.  Undecided

IP Logged

JS1957

Re: FREEDOMM 2 SURF
Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2006 at 11:20pm

Earlier in the year it was possible to call the geographic number and still go through Technical Support .... NOT ANYMORE ... they have that possibility only for the other services (sales, etc.) and TS although recognised recently by the NEW MD (can't remember her name) that the service is not acceptable !!!

Yes, it is likely that now things are run by Pipex that acquired F2S sometime ago ...
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2008 at 6:46pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

hesman
Ex Member

Freedom to Surf
Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2008 at 5:54pm

I am looking for alternative numbers for the Internet Service Provider, Freedom To Surf, 1 Triangle Business Park, Stoke Mandeville, Bucks, HP22 5BL. Technical Support 0870 242 3759 and Billing 0870 242 3758. Grateful for any suggestions.

Edited:
Thread joined to existing one.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2008 at 1:12pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

hesman
Ex Member

Re: Freedom to Surf (Freedom2Surf) Tech Support
Reply #7 - Mar 29th, 2008 at 11:05am

Thanks for directing me to the thread. Prior to posting my request I did do  a search for Freedom To Surf but nothing was returned.
The 01727 811530 number is not recognised. Any Pipex or Tiscali numbers are also no good.
Any further suggestions welcomed.
Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

NGMsGhost
Supreme Member

The Forum Ghost of NonGeographicalMan<b
r />

Surrey, United Kingdom
Re: Freedom to Surf (Freedom2Surf) Tech Support
Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2008 at 6:37pm

Quote:
Thanks for directing me to the thread. Prior to posting my request I did do  a search for Freedom To Surf but nothing was returned.

The 01727 811530 number is not recognised. Any Pipex or Tiscali numbers are also no good.

Any further suggestions welcomed.  Thanks in advance.

I was once a Freedom2Surf customer but left long due to the abysmal service that one can only expect from first a Pipex and now a Tiscali company.  Tech support waits were regularly over 30 minutes in the days before they deliberately shut down their geographic number.

Can I suggest your best bet would be to consider taking your business to www.adsl24.co.uk or www.idnet.co.uk both of whom offer an excellent broadband service and geographic phone numbers for all forms of contact with them.

Or Plusnet also now offer a geographic alternative number for all contact but I don't think the quality of customer service or broadband reliability is as good as either of the above two companies.
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2008 at 6:45pm by NGMsGhost »  

<div style=

IP Logged

viatcove

Aberdeen
freedom2surf broadband
Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 3:54pm

I am looking for an alternative no.for F2S.I tried searching here by there 0871no. also by their name and both times couldnt get anywhere,can anyone help,I'm sure I cant be the only one looking for another number to ring F2S.
Many thanks.
Vi.

IP Logged

irrelevant

Re: Freedom2Surf Tech Support (Tiscali)
Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 4:27pm

F2S were bought by Pipex, whom in turn were taken over by Tiscali.  Try some of their numbers...

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: freedom2surf broadband
Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 4:29pm

viatcove wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 at 3:54pm:
I am looking for an alternative no.for F2S.I tried searching here by there 0871no. also by their name and both times couldnt get anywhere,can anyone help,I'm sure I cant be the only one looking for another number to ring F2S.

I believe there were some F2S numbers, but they have since been taken out of service. It is now part of Tiscali, so you could search for tiscali and try some of those numbers. Those beginning with 020 3302 go straight through to the call centres for Pipex, Tiscali and Bulldog. Maybe calls for all Tiscali's ISPs are handled at the same call centre.

Please let us know how you get on.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2008 at 7:53pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

Jsu

Freedom2Surf f2s (www.freedom2surf.net)
Reply #12 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 5:23pm

Hi guys,

Really appreciate the work you do here, I've been using the site for a few years now and have recommended it many of my friends.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my ISP, Freedom2Surf, as they are particularly greasy when it comes to giving an alternative number, and I've been after one for a long time now. I've searched a lot online to no avail and have even asked them on the phone for an alternative number and got laughed at. Also on one occasion they called me it came up as an unknown number. Their call centres are definately in the U.K. I know that much, if that's helpful.

I tried a Whois on freedom2surf.net and even those came up as 0870 numbers, although there is a geographical fax number (01296 615914)

A number for technical support 0871 230 9312 and/or sales, 0871 230 9311 would be great.

Edited:
Thread joined to existing one.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2008 at 6:37pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

sherbert
Supreme Member

Re: Freedom2Surf f2s (www.freedom2surf.net)
Reply #13 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 5:37pm

Try this number I have found for you.......

FREEDOM TO SURF LTD
UNIT 1 TRIANGLE BUSINESS PARK
QUILTERS WAY
STOKE MANDEVILLE
AYLESBURY
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
HP225BL

01296 300 023

IP Logged

Jsu

Re: Freedom2Surf f2s (www.freedom2surf.net)
Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 9:13pm

I tried it, it went straight through to some lady named Alexandra's desk. Not to a call centre or anything similar. Thank you though. Are there any others I could try?
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2008 at 10:30pm by DaveM »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Dave, DaveM, bbb_uk, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge