Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hachette Partworks (Read 16,811 times)
GNWS

Norwich
Hachette Partworks
May 28th, 2006 at 4:34pm

Does anybody know an alternative number for Hachette Partworks, who publish a number of weekly magazines ?

Their published number is 0870 920 1133, which is leaves you waiting for ages and then sometimes when answered, puts you on hold!

Regards,

Gray.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Hachette Partworks
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2006 at 4:44pm

The unverified list has 0207 7493900

IP Logged

GNWS

Norwich
Reply #2 - May 28th, 2006 at 4:54pm

Thanks Dave, I will give it a try. I did look in the list, but obviously didn't spot it.

Regards,

Gray.

IP Logged

appkausman

uk
Disney wonderful world of reading...[08712301771]
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 1:26pm

Hi, guys i am looking for alternative number for 08712301771
the address for that is HACHETTE PARTWORKS LTD P O BOX 77 JARROW NE32 3YH
CAN any one help please

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Re: Disney wonderful world of reading...[087123017
Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 1:42pm

appkausman wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 at 1:26pm:
Hi, guys i am looking for alternative number for 08712301771
the address for that is HACHETTE PARTWORKS LTD P O BOX 77 JARROW NE32 3YH
CAN any one help please

I have joined your request to the existing thread for Hachette Partworks. There are a number of entries in the database for Hachette Partworks which may be of use.

A search of the forum for NE32 reveals one thread on Eaglemoss Publications, which relates to PO Box 78, Jarrow. Perhaps it is more than coincidence that it is the next Box after the Hachette Partworks one.

Whatever you do, let us know what you try and how you get on. When you find a suitable alternative, post it here and I will list it in the database.

IP Logged

Dave
Global Moderator

Yorkshire
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 1:10pm

I believe that the Jarrow PO Boxes 77 and 78 and the 08 numbers lead to Jacklin Enterprises, or its outsourced provider if it uses one.

Some clues that have drawn me to this conclusion are:
  • A number of pages on the internet have these PO boxes on with the company name Jaclin Enterprises.
  • The Hachette Partworks contact page gives a contact e-mail address hachettepw@jacklinservice.com
  • A search of the Geographic Requests section of our forum for the word
    jacklin
    reveals one other thread for Eaglemoss Publications whose address is PO Box 78 Jarrow and it also uses a @jacklinservice.com e-mail address.

Following from these leads, there's no website at www.jacklinservice.com although there's a Jacklin Enterprises (PTY) Ltd holding page at www.jacklin-uk.com. Jacklin Enterprises is based in South Africa, website www.jacklin.co.za.

On the Eaglemoss thread I posted a couple of numbers that were (in 2006 when the postings were made) unverified entries and are still are. The requestor thanked me for my help but did not bother to repay the help by providing feedback as sadly seems often to be the case.  Cry

The numbers in question are 0191 495 9999, which turns out to be the switchboard for Spark Response, a call centre outsourcing company. And also 0191 443 3871, which is now unobtainable, but could perhaps be useful nonetheless.

Returning to the Hachette Partworks contact page, it gives 0845 885 4700 for callers from the Republic of Ireland, which is less expensive than the 0871 number. Unfortunately it's unobtainable.

However, I came across this page which gives contact details for The Classic Marvek Figurine Collection, an Eaglemoss publication. It gives a Freepost Jarrow NE32 address: Jacklin Enterprises, Marvel Collection, FREEPOST NAT20403, Jarrow, NE32 3ZY and contact telephone number 0845 148 9277. This number is answered with a recording voiced by the same female as the 0871 number for the Disney publication which suggests an inextricable link that both are answered by the same call centre. Find one, and it will lead us to the other and probably many others!

It would be interesting to know whether calls are answered by Spark Response, and perhaps you could try ringing its switchboard, 0191 495 9999, and asking to be put through. An alternative freephone number for the Spark Response switchboard is 0800 328 5880.

Or, you could try 0845 148 9277 for Disney Wonderful World of Reading as I think it's safe to say that the same people will be dealing with enquiries for all publications; the different numbers just play out different recordings.

Let us know how you get on.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2010 at 9:57pm by Dave »  

IP Logged

mahkep

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:22am

I dnt know if this will be of any help but hachette partworks ltd is a registered business and its main offices address is,
Jordan House
47 brunswick place
london
n16 eb,

i got this information from trading standards/consumer advice

IP Logged

mahkep

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:26am

phone number to the above address is 02077493900

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: bbb_uk, DaveM, Dave, CJT-80, Forum Admin)

Website and Content © 1999-2024 SAYNOTO0870.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Written permission is required to duplicate any of the content within this site.

WARNING: This is an open forum, posts are NOT endorsed by SAYNOTO0870.COM,
please exercise due caution when acting on any info from here.

SAYNOTO0870.COM » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge